We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Revitalising Hair Tonic
- My hair has never been better Review by Kash
Amazingly enough it doesn't leave a greasy feel
(Posted on 24/07/16)
- Daily Routine Must Have Review by mimiwangge
Unfortunately, I naturally have thin hair. I am always looking for a good hair care product to maintain the volume of my hair. I use this twice a day, morning and evening. It really works. My hair is healthier and very few split ends though I currently have waist length hair.
(Posted on 16/06/16)
- I used this once and going to use it again. Review by Yusoff
I normally use this hair tonic every night before I go to sleep.
I love the smell and its non-sticky...I feels really nice on my hair.
The tonic does helps strengthening and maintaining my hair growth. I have very fine hair and this product really support the conditions.
(Posted on 26/02/16)
- It's great Review by Martin
First time using this product and I will definitely buy it again. Makes hair look thicker and not too oily or shiny. Just right as I don't have to use any other products to style my hair.
(Posted on 9/07/15)
- Great product Review by Alison
I've bought this product 3 times now.. really like it. Also, I always go straight to HealthPost first when I'm looking for health products.
(Posted on 20/05/15)
- Love this product makes my hair shi... Review by Carla
Love this product makes my hair shiny and smooth, plus it smells great.
(Posted on 21/03/14)
- A bit watery for my liking, though ... Review by Sonya
A bit watery for my liking, though a nice smell. I think a cream/oil texture would work a bit better. Still overall a good 'natural' product for hair & scalp, though.
(Posted on 13/02/14)
- Strengthens the hair shaft
- Hair looks and feel thicker
- Invigorates the scalp
- You may be interested in the What Hair Type Do I Have? blog article