We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Wild Rose Smoothing Day Cream
- It really does smooth your skin! Review by Therese
I received a sample with another order. It's light and goes on easily with out leaving an oily residue but it also smoothes my aging skin well. I really like this product. The smell is a bit herbal but fades fast leaving lovely smooth skin that looks healthier and brighter somehow too. Great stuff, try it.
(Posted on 29/05/15)
- great for sensitive skin Review by Kellyrae
I have very sensitive skin and all other moisturisers I have tried sting terribly. This is soothing, light, and easily absorbed. It never stings my face, even if I get it too near my eyes which is very sensitive. It smells softly of roses and is very feminine.
I have used this product for years, occasionally I try other brands and nothing compares to the quality of this company.
Their products have something special about them. I have tried the wild rose soothing day cream and the facial lotion and I find them both equally excellent.
(Posted on 12/02/15)
- I love Weleda Wild Rose day and nig... Review by Kathleen
I love Weleda Wild Rose day and night creams. They are so smooth and smell lovely, and I like the fact that a little goes a long way.
(Posted on 24/05/14)
- A really lovely cream that doesn't ... Review by Erin
A really lovely cream that doesn't leave a heavy feeling, it also has a beautiful scent.
(Posted on 9/05/14)
- I love this skincare, up there with... Review by Wens
I love this skincare, up there with the best I have used
(Posted on 1/05/14)
- This product really sinks in and mo... Review by Shirley-Anne
This product really sinks in and moisturises beautifully - but I found the rose fragrance a bit over-powering.
(Posted on 1/08/13)
- The best skincare product I have ev... Review by Rosanne
The best skincare product I have ever tried. I am totally addicted to it now and love the small and texture.
(Posted on 29/08/12)
- Bit greasy/oily on my skin, but oth... Review by Lesley
Bit greasy/oily on my skin, but otherwise ok. Not a big fan of the smell though.
(Posted on 4/07/12)
- I have used this product for a whil... Review by Charlotte
I have used this product for a while now and it is fantastic. My husband has stolen it and uses it after shaving for a smooth moisturised face.
(Posted on 10/06/11)
- I got this as a present and it is j... Review by Karen
I got this as a present and it is just fabulous - smells absolutely divine and after only 2 uses my skin is just so soft and hydrated. I love it and will certainly be purchasing it. Another one for my favourites.
(Posted on 2/12/10)
- Softens fine lines
- Preserves the skin's youthful vitality
- For dry skin