1. Boil jug with water.
2. Deseed and roughly chop the pumpkin and remove the skin. Chop ginger and turmeric into chunks.
3. Place the pumpkin into a large pot with garlic, ginger, turmeric and lemongrass and cover with hot water.
4. Bing to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes or until pumpkin is soft.
5. Using a ladle, remove 5 cups of water and remaining lemongrass and discard.
6. Add A. Vogel Herbamare or vegetable bouillon and blitz with a stick blender until smooth.
7. Add coconut cream and season with salt and pepper.
8. Serve with freshly chopped chives and a squeeze of fresh lime juice and a splash of coconut milk.
You may also like
Join our inner circle!
YES, I want to receive exclusive deals and the latest in natural health and beauty