Liposomal Magnesium is different from other forms of magnesium, firstly it is a liquid magnesium, and secondly it is encapsulated in a fatty bubble– which means that it is absorbed differently. Magnesium is an essential nutrient that we need to take in through our diet.
What is Liposomal Magnesium?
Liposomal Magnesium is wrapped in an oily bubble (phospholipid) that is absorbed directly through the lining of the digestive tract. Liposomal Products are a relatively new way of supplementing vitamins and minerals. Liposomal Magnesium is a very effective way to take your magnesium supplement, especially if you have a sensitive digestive tract, and have had trouble with other forms of magnesium.
Benefits of a Liposomal Magnesium supplement
Along with other Liposomal Products, Liposomal Magnesium is prized for its superior absorption and bioavailability. In general, Magnesium is required by the body for the healthy functioning of many processes.
- Magnesium is essential for the nervous system for a healthy brain and movement
- Magnesium supports restorative sleep and vitality
- Magnesium supports relaxation and can ease muscle tension
- Magnesium supports the maintenance of strong bones
During times of increased pressure, and when juggling extra demands, take a Liposomal B Complex alongside your Liposomal Magnesium for extra support.
Which type of Liposomal Magnesium should I take?
Currently there are three types of Magnesium supplements available in a liposomal capsule, so how do you choose which one is best for you?
- Liposomal Magnesium Citrate can support healthy levels of Magnesium throughout the body. Many people find that they prefer not to take the powdered version if they have sensitive digestion– the liposomal formula is gentle on the stomach.
- Liposomal Bis-glycinate supports general relaxation, tired muscles, and is especially helpful during times of increased pressure.
- Last but not least, is the new kid on the block, L-Threonate. According to research, L-Threonate is capable of crossing the blood brain barrier – which means it is the best choice to support a healthy brain and restorative sleep. Liposomal Glutathione the powerful antioxidant, can also support mental clarity.
A Liposomal Magnesium might be the form that works best for you. Liposomal Products and supplements are available as capsules, liquids, and as a handy sachet.