In this episode you’ll hear from Bo Hendgen Founder of Absolute Essential, Florence Van Dyke – Co-Founder of Chia Sisters and Head of Sustainability at New Zealand Trade and Enterprise, and Lucy Butler – Values Lead at HealthPost.
They discuss all things social responsibility – sharing sustainability journeys and how you can influence positive change from your favourite natural health brands.
In this episode of Choose Well with HealthPost all about sustainability, we discuss…
- What does sustainability actually mean?
- How consumers can navigate greenwashing VS authentic sustainability
- Challenges & opportunities for businesses navigating sustainability changes - what sustainability meant five years ago vs what it means today
- Values drivers for consumers - how does sustainability measure up?
- How you - consumers that care - can influence positive change from your favourite brands
- Questions to ask your favourite brands to understand their commitment to positive change
- What consumers should look out for to understand a brand's sustainability impact
- How values-based businesses can work together to make a lasting, positive impact
- How Absolute Essential, Chia Sisters, and HealthPost are influencing positive change.
- And so much more…
If you have a health goal you’d like support with, please consult a health professional, Choose Well with HealthPost is not intended to be health advice, and the views expressed on this podcast are our own.