It’s always a good idea to look after your gut and what more enjoyable way to do that than with a delicious smoothie that tastes like a summer fruit salad. Happy Gut from Two Islands is the star of this recipe as it is made up of a special bend of glutamine and soothing herbs to support a happy gut and it’s also gluten, dairy, soy and GMO free.
Sweet and tasty, this smoothie boasts tropical coconut, pineapple and mango flavours, with a hint of warming cinnamon and ginger from the Happy Gut Powder. Delicious.
- 2 teaspoons Two Islands Happy Gut
- 1 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mango
- ½ cup fresh pineapple
- ½ cup coconut cream or coconut yoghurt (optional)
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour into your favourite glass and decorate with additional sliced fruit.
- Serve immediately – if the smoothie stands for too long, the ingredients may thicken and/or separate.
- Servings: 2
Amount per serving
- Total Fat: 4g
- Total Carbohydrate: 28g
- Dietary Fiber: 2g
- Net Carbs: 26g
- Protein: 2g
* Nutritional information is based on approximate calculations by My Fitness Pal
Dietaries: Dairy Free | Gluten Free | Soy Free | GMO Free | Vegan