We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ylang Ylang Shampoo
- Nice @ natural Review by Erika
Nice shampoo with no nasties in it. Cleanses my hair well, and leaving it manageable.
(Posted on 12/07/16)
- Fresh and clean hair Review by Catherine
I don't like highly scented products, and this shampoo suits me really well. It has a light, fresh scent, you don't need much (so it is economical) and my hair feels really clean without being dried out by daily washing. I have since bought the pump bottle which is much better value and which has a metred dose so will go even further.
(Posted on 16/09/15)
- didn't make my scalp itch Review by Kathy
this is the first shampoo I have found other than living nature shampoo which doesn't make my scalp itch.
I am chemically sensitive but this shampoo does not irritate my scalp or my nose.
It has lots of thick lather bubbles. great stuff. I'm also using the conditioner
(Posted on 28/06/15)
- Really lovely smelling. Makes you... Review by Michelle
Really lovely smelling. Makes your hair feel really clean.
(Posted on 28/02/14)
- I expected a floral scent. I find i... Review by Kathy
I expected a floral scent. I find it 'peppery' and very pleasant. Would be totally acceptable to male users also, scent wise. Leaves thick, coarse greying hair soft, with no need for conditioner. Those with longer locks might find differently. I don't need to use a lot to get sufficient lather. Would buy again.
(Posted on 27/02/14)
- Love this shampoo, gorgeous smell a... Review by Renee
Love this shampoo, gorgeous smell and even without conditioner my hair feels soft and moisturised.
(Posted on 1/02/14)
- This is a lovely shampoo, gentle an... Review by Erika
This is a lovely shampoo, gentle and pleasant scent. It feels like it's putting something good back into stressed hair, leaving it soft and manageable.
(Posted on 12/08/13)
- After using the Ylang Ylang Shampoo... Review by Trish
After using the Ylang Ylang Shampoo for about approx. 1 month I fully endorse the following benefits:1) natural ingredients which have helped repair the ends of my fine coloured hair.2) Texture consistency that does not run or ooze out from the palm and meshes as you massage the palms together before applying to the hair.3) My fine coloured hair now looks & feels fuller and has definitely improved to a more healthier condition.
(Posted on 3/06/13)
- Beautiful fine & rich bubble with g... Review by Minnie
Beautiful fine & rich bubble with gorgeous aroma. Very smooth and fun to wash. I also like its clear gel texture. Highly recommended.
(Posted on 2/11/11)
- This is a lovely gently shampoo, th... Review by Melanie
This is a lovely gently shampoo, that cleanses the scalp extremely well. I found it amazing gentle on coloured hair, not stripping the colour at all.
(Posted on 20/07/11)
- Helping to protect hair from colour fade and wash out
- Helping to strengthen colour treated hair