Kava Drinks & Supplements
Kava is a plant that grows well in the islands of the Pacific. The root of the plant is ground up and taken as a supplement or mixed into a kava drink to provide support for sleep, worry or overwhelm, and times of increased pressure.
What is Kava?
Kava Kava, or Kava for short, is a plant that grows throughout the Pacific region. Traditionally, the root of the plant has been taken as a beverage to support a range of common health concerns.
Kava is a herbal ally that can support your body during times of increased pressure and is an ideal supplement to have on hand should that moment arise.
The Benefits of a Kava Supplement
- Sleep Difficulties - Do you sometimes find it difficult to fall asleep? You may find the relaxing support of Kava in winding down before bed - assisting in an overall restful and deep sleep.
- Times of Increased Stress - When emotions are running high, a liquid supplement containing Kava may provide quick on the spot relief. Take alongside a Functional Mushroom for extra support.
- Worry and Overwhelm - A close relative to stress are feelings of worry and overwhelm – this is another area where Kava shines. Calm a busy mind, and ease nervous tension with some Kava. A Bach Flower Remedy may also be able to provide that added bit of support.
- Support for your Throat or Gums - Kava may also help to provide comfort to the throat during ills and chills or provide comfort for gums during teething.
Check out our 9 Products For Every Kind of Stress for overall support for your situation.
Supplements to support a busy lifestyle
Kava is a powerful herbal supplement, it is therefore very important to follow the directions and precautions of the product that you are taking. If you have any questions about whether a particular product is right for you, then reach out to our friendly customer care team, or discuss with your family doctor.
- Kava should not be taken alongside alcoholic beverages, or other sedative medications.
- Care should be taken when operating machinery.
Kava supplements are a part of the Specialty Supplements range here at HealthPost.