Want to join our team?
With 30 years of experience, over 5,000 natural health products and over 6 million deliveries worldwide, we’ve made our mark as leaders in the natural health industry.
We’re a passionate bunch with a vision of making a positive impact on the wellbeing of both the people and the planet, and we’re always on the lookout for like minded superstars to join us.
Accounts Administrator - New Lynn, Auckland
Full Time Fixed Term
We’re currently on the hunt for a highly organized, attentive to detail and proactive Accounts Administrator superstar to join the team and work closely alongside our Finance & Commercial Manager & Company Accountant.
HealthPost is a recognised innovator in ecommerce, and New Zealand’s leading online health products retailer, with a strong commitment to helping people lead naturally healthy lives.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Bank & payment gate way reconciliations
- Debtor maintenance
- Assistance with Creditor maintenance
- General ledger maintenance
- Assistance with month end – journals, accruals, balance sheet reconciliations
- Preparation of IRD returns & filings
- Assistance with reporting – cash flow, P&L reviews
- Filing & ad-hoc projects/support
We are looking for someone who is process driven, thrives on the ability to juggle multiple tasks and works well independently while also being a team player.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or commerce.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Intermediate to advanced level of Excel and other MS office suite programmes. An affinity for business intelligence and ERP systems.
- A sound understanding of accounting fundamentals.
- Maintains a high level of accuracy and a strong attention to detail.
- Has an enthusiastic personality, ready to learn & grow with the company.
A force for good with a drive for positive change, the HealthPost team are pretty unique. You’ll find a supportive working environment, like-minded colleagues and a focus on wellness for our people, our customers and our world.
This position is a 10 month fixed term parental leave cover, based in our New Lynn office in Auckland.
If you think you fit the bill, we’d love to chat. To request a job description please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Your questions are welcome!
Please download and complete the HealthPost Employment Application Form, and include it with your CV and cover letter.
Applications close 24 January 2020
Applicants for this position must have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
HealthPost Employment Application Form
We're always on the lookout for talented, hard-working people living in Golden Bay - if this is you, please feel free to send us your CV and Application Form (below) for future consideration.
Please download and complete the HealthPost Employment Application Form, and include it with your cv and cover letter.