Become a Supplier
Want to stock your products with HealthPost? Our Good Ingredients Promise means that any product we stock must first meet our strict standards for what we believe a natural and healthy product should be.
We will consider products which:
- are natural, with minimal or no synthetic additives
- are free from animal testing and cruelty
- are environmentally friendly, have sustainably sourced ingredients or processes
- do not contain any ingredients found on our Red List
- follow all regulatory requirements for selling a product in NZ, including using TAPS for therapeutic products
- have a recognisable point of difference from similar items we already stock
- are not too bulky, heavy, or perishable.
Preference will be given to products manufactured in a GMP certified environment, or products that have certification with recognised authorities.
If you think your product would be a great fit, please fill out the supplier application form below and we will be in touch.
Fill out and submit the online application form. Please note, you will need to upload a pricelist. Be sure to include any purchasing terms, as well as your freight policy. Microsoft Excel format is preferred. Our New Products Committee will review your application and be in touch whether you have been successful or not.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to request some more details. This may be to do with ingredients or practical considerations such as weight, perishability and supply.
If all the details check out, we will request product samples. We will also request any marketing materials, product instructions, etc. Samples will not be returned.
If we decide to sell your product(s), we will contact you to discuss marketing options.