Kyolic Garlic Tablets
Kyolic Garlic is a potent extract made from garlic that has been naturally aged for 20 months. Aging garlic increases its potency and transforms the unstable active component allicin into more stable forms, reducing the odour, and making it more bioavailable. Kyolic Garlic supports immune health and has a special place supporting a healthy cardiovascular system.
What is Kyolic Garlic?
Garlic is one of the most widely used herbs in the world, with its use dating back to ancient times. Historical texts have highlighted its use for health in Ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome, Ayurveda, and traditional Chinese health practices. Its immune supporting properties have been documented since Victorian times, and it is used in the cuisine of cultures around the world.
In the 1950’s a specific form of aged garlic was developed by Dr Schnell with the help of Japanese businessman and health proponent, Mr Wakunaga. Since then, over 800 scientific studies have investigated the health affirming properties of aged garlic.
Aging garlic results in a more potent product, by concentrating the active sulphur compounds, and making it more bioavailable. The aging process also minimises ‘garlic breath’.
The benefits of a Kyolic Garlic supplement
- No garlic breath, due to the aging process.
- Kyolic Garlic is more potent than unaged Garlic.
- Kyolic Garlic supports the body’s natural immune defences.
- Choose Kyolic Garlic as a support during winters ills and chills, take alongside Elderberry at the first sign of a sniffle or tickly throat.
- Research has highlighted Kyolic Garlics’s supportive properties in the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system, and healthy blood.
How to take a Kyolic Garlic supplement
Kyolic Garlic is suitable when taken as directed, however, always read the specific information on your supplement.
Taking an Immune Health Supplement can support you and your family's wellbeing, especially during the cooler months when ills and chills are common. Read some of our other great and Helpful Tips for Good Immune Health