We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Kidney Cleanse Tea
- Tastes quite pleasant Review by Rachel
Much nicer than I thought it would be, easy to drink. Too soon to report any major changes- but definately less bloated leading up to that time of the month.
(Posted on 14/11/16)
- Works and tastes good Review by Simonne
This is a pleasant tasting tea and works to clean out the kidneys. I had abnormal kidney function which has improved since taking this tea.
(Posted on 7/09/15)
- Tastes great and cleared my acne Review by Jeanette
This tea is expensive but it is worth every cent. I had very bad acne and at the recommendation of my naturopath I began drinking Artemis Kidney Cleanse and Liver Detox teas and I was amazed at how well I began to feel and how well my acne cleared. The kidney cleanse tea tastes great and I find it makes me feel refreshed and energised and combats fluid retention as well. I drink a cup every morning and I highly recommend it.
(Posted on 31/07/15)
- Feedback from all is - it works, on... Review by Angela
Feedback from all is - it works, one client who used to get kidney stones regularly, just downed a cup whenever she felt anything kidney-ish coming on - has not had them since.
(Posted on 1/09/13)
- This is a lovely tasting tea. Also... Review by Sheena
This is a lovely tasting tea. Also works well as a cleanser and toner of the urinary system - definitely notice a difference using it. High quality ingredients too.
(Posted on 22/05/13)
- I have been drinking this tea for a... Review by Kerensa
I have been drinking this tea for a few years and rate it highly. I feel like it not only tones and calms my urinary system but also my female organs. An easy and effective tonic.
(Posted on 12/02/12)
- Tones kidney and bladder function
- Helps to flush toxins and urinary irritants
- Supports clearance of excess body fluid
- Encourages a clear skin
- Suitable for adults, children and babies