We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: St John's Wort Plus - Mood & Nerves
- Really Works Review by Ren
Wonderful product to help with stress, irritability and mood. Also helps with sleep. Only side effect I have had is photosensitivity and an increase in pigmentation, but apart from that fully recommend and an excellent price.
(Posted on 16/01/17)
- No other brand can compete ! Review by Luna
I have tried ALL of the other possibly more well-known (and much more expensive !) brands of St. John's Wort available today and for me only THIS product, with its unique formula and dosage of ingredients (including magnesium, known for its mood-elevating properties) is actually REALLY effective in combating stress, anxiety and depression. And note, as suggested by my naturopath, if you take it together with a "one-a-day" vitamin B complex tablet then its effectiveness may even more greatly enhanced ! I have been taking this combo for a couple of months now after falling into a fairly severe depression and now that I have regained my joie de vivre, I will never stop taking it...!
(Posted on 7/12/16)
- VERY GOOD Review by Ana
Leading up to Christmas was quite a stressful busy period, these helped immensely to just "keep calm and carry on"
(Posted on 26/01/16)
- Best Review by Helene
I find these better than the Thomson ones. They make me excited about life again. And very cheap!
(Posted on 15/08/15)
- Been taking low dose (1pill/day) fo... Review by Dave
Been taking low dose (1pill/day) for depression. Perfect results for 15 years! No depression now
(Posted on 18/02/14)
- This product is high in hyperforin,... Review by Joanna
This product is high in hyperforin, the active ingredient. It is gentle and effective in dealing with anxiety and low mood. I do take more than the recommended dose, but am feeling no ill-effects. I don't know what I would do without it.
(Posted on 9/10/13)
- Natural remedy for balancing mood and helping you cope with emotional stress, anxiety, tension and irritability
- St John’s Wort oil has traditional history of helping to support burn healing , and the herb may also be helpful in fighting some viruses
- 1800mg of standardised St John’s Wort in a convenient, easy-to-swallow capsule