We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Ginger Capsules
- Recommend this product Review by Linda
Effective for reducing/eliminating postnasal drip and associated cough.
(Posted on 18/08/16)
- Great for nausea Review by Sarah
These are reliable anti-nausea tabs that I like to have on hand for motion sickness etc.
(Posted on 24/07/16)
- Great for nausea Review by Aunty Rena
I bought these for circulation, but I happened to be taking some drugs which were giving me nausea as a side effect. These ginger capsules were great at keeping the nausea at bay till I could see the doctor concerning the drugs which were giving me nausea.
(Posted on 9/09/15)
- Fantatic little capsules Review by Ian
These fantastic little capsules have changed travelling for me. I tried all sorts of remedies for motion sickness and the ones that worked had side effects. Not so with ginger, they work really well - could even manage to eat an aeroplane meal! They are also great in winter, so far no chilblains this year!
(Posted on 21/07/15)
- Great product for travel. Review by Sue
We find Life stream a high quality & effective brand. Ginger tabs very useful for motion sickness and jetlag. I see in a previous review Ginger is helpful for onset of migraines, I must remember this.
(Posted on 13/07/15)
- Good product Review by Lesley
I take two of these capsules at the first sign of a visual migraine (along with my medication) and the migraines are noticable better, sometimes the aura goes away a lot faster than expected. Great!
(Posted on 29/06/15)
- best natural nausea relief Review by Nikkie
Helping me through morning sickness and always have it at hand for motion sickness!
(Posted on 28/01/15)
- Great value for money buying the 60... Review by Erin
Great value for money buying the 60 capsules. Ginger is of benefit to me for digestive purposes and circulatory problems.
(Posted on 10/02/14)
- Lifestream ginger capsules make a g... Review by Jo
Lifestream ginger capsules make a great anti-inflammatory supplement, but many people do not seem to know this. For it to work well it is necessary to take four grams per day. For this product this means four pills of 1000 gms each. Believe me it works so well
(Posted on 9/03/11)
- Never have I found such an efficien... Review by KathleenJohns
Never have I found such an efficient product in treating nausea!
(Posted on 21/08/10)
- Great digestive, circulatory & warming tonic
- Helpful during travel to settle the body
- May be effective in treating nausea (see reviews)
SHOP WITH CONFIDENCE
- Supplements & Natural Health
- A-Z of Natural Health
- Health Concerns
- Adrenal & Glandular
- Brain & Nervous System
- Heart & Circulation
- Liver Gut Diet & Detox
- Pain & Inflammation
- Vertigo / Motion Sickness (Dizziness)
- Flatulence / Bloating
- Heartburn / Reflux
- Indigestion / Dyspepsia
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome