We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Immunofort
- Used for years and a very good product Review by Emmet
I've used this product for many years. The family don't take it as regularly as me (every 3rd or 4th day myself) but they all know if they feel a tickle of the throat coming on, or other signs of fever or bugs going around then we all immediately start taking it daily. Even if you've already have caught a cold, I think this helps minimize the adverse impact. By and large I (we) don't get many of the bugs going around, but the family is also eating nutritional food (and jucing) - you can't solve everything with a pill of course. Bottom line - there's always a bottle open and in use, and an unopened bottle ready to go. The kids have moved out, but come home and ...borrow some now and then.... It's like antiseptic cream, sticking plasters, immunofort is a thing you (we) just have available if needed.
(Posted on 14/10/16)
- Avoid the winter sniffles Review by Christine
Work well to ward off the winter sniffles. Recommended.
Health post can be relied upon for reliable fast delivery
(Posted on 22/07/16)
- On the endorsement of others I tried this product Review by Carolyn
and have found it has boosted my immune system and prevented me from coming down with the dreaded lurgies that surrounded me. I am very happy with this product and recommend it to others especially over the cold and flu season.
(Posted on 19/07/16)
- Keeps all colds at bay in our household Review by Robyn
We all take a tablet in winter to keep up our immunity and if ever we feel a sore throat coming on, everyone knows mum will say "take another Thompsons Olive leaf pill", and the cold just doesnt eventuate or its just a very mild one - over in a couple of days
I recommend this to all my friends
(Posted on 24/06/16)
- Keeps me healthy Review by Joanna
I usually take this on a daily basis and double-dose on days when I feel a little under the weather. Have not been sick since I started taking this!
(Posted on 23/06/16)
- Immunofort is great for keeping those colds and illness' at bay! Review by Jenelle
I have been taking Thompson's Immunofort for the last 6 months, and have had no major sickness. I definitely recommend this product!
(Posted on 6/06/16)
- This is the best! Review by Dee
Some years ago I had flu and my GP recommended I take Immunofort daily. I have done so since that day and have not had flu or any illness since. I intend to always take Immunofort - I cannot afford not to do so, if I want a strong immune system!
(Posted on 4/06/16)
- Excellent supplement Review by Tomiko
I have been taking the Immunofort for many years as cold/flu supplement. I haven't had serious cold/flu during last five years or so.
Now my whole family are taking it when they feel getting colds or immune systems are poor.
(Posted on 24/05/16)
- Persisting freedom from respiratory tract infections, the common cold and occasional 'wheezy bronchitis'. Review by Sandra
There is no science in being able to say, for me as an individual, respiratory tract infections have been lessened by the consumption of Immunofort. it's the way it seems, no more, and I am happy with that, and continue with my one or two tablets per day regime. thanks to Health Post for there continuing offer of this product at a reasonable price, and their efficiency with delivery etc.
(Posted on 19/04/16)
- If i could choose one supplement to take for the rest of my life this would be it Review by Maddison
I used to work at an early childcare centre and the germs that the kids carry made me get sick constantly... i started taking this and my immunity improved so much, once i ran out i pretty much instantly got sick again... I have never stopped taking them since. I love these Multivitamins!
(Posted on 19/04/16)
- Helps boost immunity
- Provides resistance to common colds and flu
- Fights viral, bacterial and fungal infections
- See also: Thompson's Junior Immunofort for kids
- Great feedback - see 'Read all Reviews' below