We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Vitamin C 1000mg Chewable
- Pleased with this product Review by Margaret
We have found these Thompson's chewable Vit C great to take and they have certainly kept up our immunity as we have had grandchildren with coughs colds and sore throats around us. We have been kept well, needless to say our daughter and family are now taking the chewable Vit C.
(Posted on 13/04/15)
- I have been taking these for a good... Review by Melanie
I have been taking these for a good 6months now. Working with children there tends to always be colds, runny noses and coughs going around. This product has really kept my immunity up. Highly recommend!
(Posted on 6/04/14)
- This product is great, my 8 year ol... Review by Linda
This product is great, my 8 year old takes them also, spent time and money looking for Vitamin C tabs that he will take, so am very happy to find these, good price also.
(Posted on 24/05/13)
- Great product. Fantastic at keeping... Review by Michele
Great product. Fantastic at keeping the sore throat and runny noses in our family at bay. Highly recommend! Yummy too, not sour at all!
(Posted on 15/05/13)
- Wouldn't be without this high dose ... Review by Tracey
Wouldn't be without this high dose C, it is a must have over winter especially and my son takes one everyday before he goes to school he likes the flavour that much.
(Posted on 14/05/13)
- Great product for the whole family.... Review by Janine
Great product for the whole family. Kids love the great taste.
(Posted on 3/06/12)
- DO NOT BUY THIS. I put the first ta... Review by Kyle
DO NOT BUY THIS. I put the first tablet in my mouth, and I had to spit it out! It tasted awful. A tainted sweetness, it just about made me want to throw up. The bottle read 'CONTAINS SACCHARIN SODIUM'. This is from the same family of sweeteners as aspartame etc - nothing more than legitimised poison. Studies have shown it being linked to bladder tumours in rats and mice.. Please be careful and read up on the exact ingredients and what they are linked to before purchasing.Supplier Response: "The concerns regarding the safety of Saccharin are unfounded from a scientific perspective. The negative publicity surrounding Saccharin comes from rat studies where the equivalent of hundreds of cans of sweetened drink every day for an entire lifetime was given to the rats. Scientific opinion now attributes this phenomena to the Sodium salt, and not the Saccharin itself. Research over the last 25 years has shown Saccharin not to be carcinogenic in humans. We choose this sweetener because it is one of the oldest and most consumed sweeteners so has a plethora of safety data attached to it. Our advice is that if a consumer really wants to avoid sweeteners in Vitamin C, they simply need to choose a swallowable tablet such as Ultra C or Esterified C."
(Posted on 30/05/12)
- These are the best vitamin C tablet... Review by Paul
These are the best vitamin C tablets we have ever used, wouldn't use anything else again.
(Posted on 28/05/12)
- Very good product, good value... Review by Andrew
Very good product, good value
(Posted on 1/12/10)
- Great value for the family, the kid... Review by Lania
Great value for the family, the kids love them so easy to take to keep the immune system up, and work wonders if you getting the flu, you just take double dose for afew days and bamm no flu anymore works most times
(Posted on 1/12/10)
- Buffered to counteract gastric irritation Enhanced absorption with Bioflavanoids, Rosehips & AcerolaNaturally flavoured with real orange extractA top-quality, advanced Vitamin C at a great low price