We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Rosehip Oil Lip Balm
- Disappointed in both product and unnecessary size of packaging Review by Maureen
I have not found the product as hydrating as I had hoped and have to reapply it too often. But what really concerns me is the false packaging. The cardboard container is made to look almost twice as wide as the product tube. The manufacturer has even gone to the trouble of making a cardboard insert to stop the tube from moving around in the empty space. I am really surprised by the small amount of the actual product. Disappointed sums up my feelings.
(Posted on 20/06/15)
- Great lip balm Review by Diana
Like the product - the tube was smaller than I thought it would be but I love Trilogy so would buy again
(Posted on 22/05/15)
- I was a little surprised at the sma... Review by Toni
I was a little surprised at the small tube in the big box for the price but a little goes a very long way - and its a handy pocket or purse size. It glides on so smoothly, leaves lips soft for a long time, and has no significant taste. It leaves you feeling refreshed and a little pampered. An essential item that you won't want to be without.
(Posted on 18/01/14)
- Excellent, only a little too shiny/... Review by Esther
Excellent, only a little too shiny/greasy.
(Posted on 7/06/13)
- Lovely lip balm. Pricey, but as I g... Review by Anita
Lovely lip balm. Pricey, but as I get very dry lips and need to use a product regularly, I wanted a natural one for peace of mind. Feels great on.
(Posted on 27/04/13)
- Great lip balm. Keeps lips super so... Review by Kerry
Great lip balm. Keeps lips super soft and looking glossy for a long time. Also helped to heal my lip that I had bitten and had blistered.
(Posted on 19/10/12)
- Good product, more than I'd usually... Review by SW
Good product, more than I'd usually spend on a lip balm but I was pleased with the results. Very moisturising for the lips.
(Posted on 23/11/11)
- With rosehip, jojoba oil and cocoa butter
- For year-round sensationally soft lips