We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Massage & Body Balm - Sports
- Great stuff Review by Daniel
we found this accidently and now we have odered it again and again. its a nice massage cream that is thick enough you can use it for a long time but no so thick it needs to be warmed up.
(Posted on 15/08/14)
- I use tui products daily for my bod... Review by Jill
I use tui products daily for my bodywork and massage. Lovely for both client and myself
(Posted on 8/04/14)
- Highly recommend this balm. Used it... Review by Clem
Highly recommend this balm. Used it while working in NZ and Australia and continue to use it here in Ireland. Very effective and soothing.
(Posted on 4/09/13)
- Love this balm, smell great and rem... Review by Odette
Love this balm, smell great and reminds me of the lovely Tui community and the beautiful people who make these great products :)
(Posted on 8/06/13)
- This product I started using when I... Review by Benjamin
This product I started using when I first started studying a diploma to become a remedial massage therapist. I have now bought my own to use for home use. I really like the smell, and the extra added arnica oil for muscles aches etc. I do find that it is quite and oil consistency when warmed in hands, however I find this to be also helpful as you don't need as much when using sport massage techniques, as you need that grip and control for the techniques.
(Posted on 29/07/12)
- I've started to enjoy using the Tui... Review by Carol
I've started to enjoy using the Tui creams/ Balms/Waxes, they are very good for achy bones and joints.Ideal for inflammation.
(Posted on 6/12/11)
- This is a great product! Very versa... Review by Laura
This is a great product! Very versatile and theraputic. Good for achy muscles, massage and as a moisturiser.
(Posted on 30/06/11)
- Recommended by HealthPost!
- Completely natural