1) Ganoderma lucidum extract
Ganoderma lucidum (Lingzhi / Reishi Mushroom) contains valuable polysaccharides, lipids, and proteins which have beneficial effects on the digestive system:
- Support of normal gastric acid secretions;
- Calming and soothing for the nervous system;
- Supports the activities of superoxidase dismutase (SOD) in the stomach and duodenum. SOD is a natural body enzyme which assists in reducing free radical activity that can damage digestive mucous membranes;
- Supports the restoration and growth of gastric mucosal cells.
2) Tremella fuciformis extract
Tremella fuciformis (Yin Er / Silver Ear Mushroom), is a well-known herbal nutrition tonic:
- Traditionally used to support digestive immunity, protecting against infection and assisting detoxification.
- Rich in dietary fibre, it supports gastrointestinal peristalsis and reduces fat and cholesterol absorption;
- Supports healthy levels of superoxide dismutase antioxidant (SOD) in the liver, assisting with detoxification and reducing free radical damage.
3) Taraxacum officinale extract
Taraxacum officinale (Pu Gong Ying / Dandelion), is a renowned perennial herb containing a variety of nutritional elements including alpha linolenic acid, pectin, inulin, vitamins and minerals, and large quantities of alkalinising potassium. Taraxacum has liver stimulating properties which can help to relieve congestion and irregularity.
4) Crataegus pinnatifida extract
Crataegus pinnatifida (Shanzha / Hawthorn) is a well-researched herbal that supports the digestive system with its soothing and anti-oxidant effects. These are mainly due to its high polyphenol content, notably Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins, Quercetin, and Epicatechin.
5) Paeonia lactiflora extract
Paeonia lactiflora (Baishao / Chinese Peony) is a common herb in Chinese medicine formulas. It has a strongly calming action on irritated digestive mucosa and assists with gastric disorders and gastric infections.
6) Codonopsis pilosula extract
Codonopsis pilosula (Dangshen / Bellflower) belongs to the Campanula family of plants and is a common Chinese medicinal herbal used to assist in reducing excess gastric acidity and to stimulate the appetite. Codonopsis is well-known as an adaptogen, a type of herb that non-specifically enhances and regulates the body's ability to withstand stress.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
Email: [email protected]
New Zealand Free Phone: 0800 148 148
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 524 8414
Live Chat: Between the hours of 9.30am – 4pm
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.