We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Bee Pollen
- prostrate problems Review by Ron
Started taking bee pollen to see if it helped my enlarged prostrate .seems to have made a positive improvement
Now only 1 or 2 toilet trips per night . Was 3 to 5.Also seem to have more stamina.Hope it keeps up.
(Posted on 25/06/15)
- Great product Review by Michelle
Good quality. Checked out many in the past. This one has increased energy levels.
(Posted on 14/05/15)
- great value for prize Review by Nora
love that taste and only a teaspoon on my oatmeal in the morning or pancake at night does it. I'm trying to be really healthy and supercharge my body with nutrients.
(Posted on 9/09/14)
- Great taste, great quality, gloriou... Review by Britta
Great taste, great quality, glorious colour - goodness all-round. Wish they provided a larger economy size.
(Posted on 21/01/14)
- This is a good way to get your dail... Review by Janet
This is a good way to get your daily vitamins in a natural way.
(Posted on 30/05/13)
- This is a brilliant product for all... Review by Julie
This is a brilliant product for all round great health, easy to add to smoothies and other drink or sprinkle over your salad.Excellent price for such a fab product!
(Posted on 27/02/13)
- Great product and affordable price,... Review by Trevor
Great product and affordable price, have used other brands and this is the best.
(Posted on 30/01/13)
- Great product, reasonable price, we... Review by Carol
Great product, reasonable price, we put one teaspoon to our fresh juice everyday, it makes our body more healthier and hardly get sick.
(Posted on 23/01/13)
- I can tell this pollen is fresh and... Review by Peter
I can tell this pollen is fresh and that makes all the difference flavourwise, compared to the other NZ brands I've tried that are over-dried and stored for ages. A teaspoon sprinkled on my yoghurt and muesli not only adds a great flavour, it also sets me up for the day.
(Posted on 11/12/12)
- Have a read of the blog article: A Buzz about Bee Pollen: Nature’s Perfect Food?