We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- Great product Review by Mary
Very happy with this coconut oil, great for cooking and adds a light coconut flavour to dishes.
(Posted on 4/08/16)
- Excellent product Review by Thedairymaid
This stuff is great! I use it for makeup removal and as a moisturiser. It tastes good too!
(Posted on 3/08/16)
- Nicest Coconut oil on the market Review by Mary
Absolutely love this product in baking and my grandchildren love it too because it tastes great and does not have a strong odour. Great price too. I would highly recommend this product.
(Posted on 20/07/16)
- Lovely taste Review by Carol
Always buy this brand as I really like the taste
(Posted on 7/07/16)
- Best Coconut Oil! Review by Rachel
Very good quality coconut oil and tastes delicious! I use it for cooking everyday. Love it!
(Posted on 23/06/16)
- An excellent product Review by Victoria
I had settled on my two favourite coconut oils until recently. Both of them had developed a rather unpleasant back-taste/smell of kerosene (!) and the latest one one of candle-wax actually - very weird and off-putting! Then I tried the BioBalance version and it took me right back to how my favourites used to taste and no longer do. It's delightfully fresh-tasting of unadulterated coconuts and I'm back to sneaking the odd teaspoon as well as using it in everything else.
(Posted on 2/06/16)
- I Love it! Review by Chris
This organic coconut oil is so wonderful. I eat a lot of it in my sugar-free fudge balls and banana cacau slurries. I eat light but the oil leaves me feeling completely satisfied. And as skin lotion, this oil doesn't smell rancid after you put it on the skin like some other coconut oils I've tried.
(Posted on 17/05/16)
- Amazing product Review by Dianne
The best coconut oil I have ever used. Used in cooking, conditioning my hair & smoothies. Fab oil
(Posted on 13/05/16)
- Great product Review by Ruzan
Very tasty and useful oil. I use it for everything cooking, massage etc.
(Posted on 11/05/16)
- Great value and quality Review by Michelle
I use this as a spread on toast with ginger, turmeric and black pepper, and I also add it at the end of cooking to add coconut flavour to fish or vegetable dishes. Great size jars with wide mouths that can be re-used as lunch containers. Doesn't taste as coconutty as my favourite brand, but is a better price and does the job well, so I will buy again. thanks
(Posted on 14/04/16)
- Supports a healthy heart and strong bones
- Very high in lauric acid (50.6%) for immune support
- Supports gastrointestinal health and microbial balance
- Superior, smooth flavour ideal for food preparation and skin care
- Supports stable blood sugar levels, healthy metabolism and weight management
- Packed in glass to maintain purity and exceptional quality
You may also be interested in the following HealthPost blog articles: