We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Go Calcium 1-A-Day
- go healthy calcium 1 a day Review by Carol
Great product. Decide to try as low calcium in diet.
Always had problems in pass with other tablets digesting the calcium.
Notice the difference nails stronger, and hopefully will help bones as been diagnosed with arthritis in knee.
Also nice just to take the one capsule a day as many other brands are 3-4.
Good value for money.
Health post always delivers quick, never had any issues, and loving the value for money. Way cheaper than the shops. Great product
(Posted on 15/03/17)
- Excellent product Review by Jocelyn
After many years taking 4 large calcium tablets a day it has been a pleasure to take one capsule instead. Seems to be working well.
(Posted on 21/04/16)
- Really Works Review by Robyn
This is s great product that I am happy to see is working. My fingernails are much stronger . After taking different calcium products this is the best and I really like that it only needs to be taken once a day best at night.
(Posted on 5/02/16)
- Go Calcium has vitamin K2 (not K1) included and therefore deposits the calcium in the bones and teeth and not soft tissue - arteries, kidneys etc. A great product also with Vitamin D. Review by Janice
Previously I had been taking another calcium supplement. I started taking Go Calcium 1-A-Day when my blood pressure increased dramatically and when I learned about vitamin K2 (not K1) and how vitamin K2 ensures that calcium is deposited in the bones and teeth and not soft tissue - ie arteries, kidneys etc. Blood pressure is back into the normal range.
(Posted on 1/03/15)
- 1-A-Day dose per Capsule
- 500mg of natural Calcium
- Vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 for enhanced absorption
- Supports strong, healthy bones