Each Capsule Provides:
Glucosamine sulfate – Potassium chloride complex 500mg
Chondroitin sulfate (bovine) 50mg
Fish Oil (natural) 500mg
Providing Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (Omega-3) 90mg
Providing Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (Omega-3) 60mg
Vitamin E (d-Alpha Tocopherol Acetate) 20mg
Also contains: Encapsulating Aids (beeswax, lecithin, gelatine, glycerol, iron oxide, water)
Your body produces glucosamine naturally from nutrients it takes in from your diet. It uses this glucosamine as a building block to help repair damaged cartilage. However, as you get older, or if you are injured, your body produces less natural glucosamine.
- Glucosamine is a source of specific protein-carbohydrate compounds that help to nourish the cartilage tissues in your joints.
- Glucosamine sulfate is glucosamine that is bound to sulfur to keep it stable. Glucosamine sulfate is derived from shrimp, prawn or crab shells.
- Glucosamine sulfate supplements have been scientifically shown to help relieve joint pain.
- They can also help to ease joint swelling and inflammation, and may reduce joint stiffness.
Chondroitin is another natural substance that your body uses as a building block for joint cartilage repair.
- The Chondroitin sulfate in Healtheries Jointex Plus comes from bovine (cow) cartilage. That means it contains all the compounds your body needs to maintain and rebuild your joint cartilage.
- Chondroitin sulfate acts much like sponge to draw water into your joint cartilage. This increases the cartilage’s ability to cushion your bones.
- Chondroitin also plays a role in blocking the enzymes that cause cartilage breakdown.
Fish Oil and Omega-3 essential fatty acids
Fish Oil is one of nature’s richest sources of important Omega-3 essential fatty acids (EFAs)
- EFAs are essential nutrients that, much like vitamins and minerals, your body can’t make for itself. That means you need to get them through your diet.
- Fish Oil is a particularly rich source of the EPA and DHA essential fatty acids
- Research has also shown that EPA & DHA can help to reduce many kinds of inflammation – including in sore, stiff joints.
- Healtheries fish oil is extensively purity tested for heavy metals, pesticides and other pollutants. Then Healtheries encapsulates and packs it right here in New Zealand.
Your satisfaction is of paramount importance to us! If we can help in any way please contact us using the details below.
Email: [email protected]
New Zealand Free Phone: 0800 148 148
Other Countries Phone: +64 3 524 8414
Live Chat: Between the hours of 9.30am – 4pm
You can also subscribe to the HealthPost email newsletter for all the latest news, health info and exclusive special offers. Find out more about our guarantee, payment options and delivery times, or view our FAQs page for frequently asked questions and answers.
We also highly recommend reading product reviews. They can be a great way of finding out that little bit extra about products you're interested in.