We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Kid's Calm
- fantastic camomile Review by Emma
This is so good for my three month old as she doesn't nap very well during the day so is over tierd usually when it's time for bed... i even take some myself :)
(Posted on 30/09/15)
- Great Product Review by Robyn
I have been using this for years to calm and settle my son and it really helps I wouldn't be without it. Has a gently laxative effect which is good to ease constipation. Relaxes the body mind for sleep at night too.
(Posted on 27/06/15)
- Works wonders for children with constipation Review by Gerardine
Helps my grandson with very bad constipation keeps him out of hospital.
(Posted on 10/11/14)
- Good product and work well for my 2... Review by Alice
Good product and work well for my 2 kids, they both love the taste of it
(Posted on 15/02/14)
- I got this for my baby when we went... Review by Tracey
I got this for my baby when we went on holiday - and just kept on using it! It really calms them.
(Posted on 18/06/13)
- My daughter liked the taste of this... Review by Lisa
My daughter liked the taste of this product and took it easily. Only issue I had was the container itself dripped and being coloured and sticky was a bit messy. Otherwise good product.
(Posted on 1/02/13)
- I've used this product with both my... Review by Lisa
I've used this product with both my boys since they were newborns, now 2.5 years and 8 months. They both have their own bottle and I've found it great for digestive problems and my oldest will ask for it if he's unsettled at night. Love it!
(Posted on 26/01/13)
- This product is great for helping s... Review by Toni
This product is great for helping school age kids relax and go to sleep. My daughter has a super active mind and this helps with bedtime - every time.
(Posted on 23/09/12)
- This is a very good product, have b... Review by Kymm
This is a very good product, have been using for my son for over a year now for his digestive issues and it helps them when they are teething and stroppy.
(Posted on 8/08/12)
- Highly Recommend! Have used since ... Review by Sarah
Highly Recommend! Have used since my wee one was a newborn, and have got all my friends on to. It is great for those unsettled times, teething... and its a secret weapon for COLIC, and REFLUX!
(Posted on 4/10/11)
- Gluten FREE
- Helps promote relaxation and calm in children of all ages
- Supports normal digestion
- Great for colic