We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Purely Ageless Replenishing Night Cream
- Wonderful cream Review by Tommy
I have been using this night cream for a couple of years. I find it very smooth and beautiful feeling on my skin. It doesn't have much fragrance which I like too. Ant it is less expensive than many other creams of companies. I have been using other Sukin's products.I would recommend the Sukin's
products because they are safe and kind to your skin .
(Posted on 18/03/16)
- nice feel Review by Coralee
I am a new user of this product and find that I like to put it on top of Sukin Rosehip Oil to maximize the usefulness to my very dry aging skin. Will add more when I am ready to reorder.
(Posted on 24/06/15)
- Very nice, thick enough for nightti... Review by Cecile
Very nice, thick enough for nighttime, I add a couple of rosehip oil drops to it, lovely smell, great addition to my sukin range :)
(Posted on 25/02/14)
- This is a lovely nourishing cream. ... Review by Judith
This is a lovely nourishing cream. I have a dry skin (60+) and my skin still feels soft in the morning. I have changed from a high priced product and find this better!
(Posted on 7/06/13)
- Very moisturising but not so keen o... Review by Stephanie
Very moisturising but not so keen on the smell - hard to explain so perhaps it just doesn't agree with me. I use it as a hand cream instead of right on my face (next to my nose lol). Works a treat as I have very dry hands. Love Sukin in general.
(Posted on 31/05/13)
- A luxurious cream for a great price... Review by Monique
A luxurious cream for a great price. I love the feel of it on my skin and my skin is so much better. No dry spots.
(Posted on 29/05/13)
- This night cream is my best I've ev... Review by Miho
This night cream is my best I've ever used. My skin is so silky and right moisture every morning. Affordable and effective.
(Posted on 27/05/13)
- Lovely rich moisturiser. ... Review by Kate
Lovely rich moisturiser.
(Posted on 27/05/13)
- A lovely face cream. Skin feels am... Review by Karen
A lovely face cream. Skin feels amazingly soft after use.
(Posted on 16/05/13)
- I am now using the Sukin Moisture R... Review by Melly
I am now using the Sukin Moisture Restoring Night Cream for my day moisturiser (with an SPF30 foundation over the top) and the Sukin Replenishing Night Cream in the evening. It's a winning combination for my mid 50s skin! And so reasonable!
(Posted on 6/08/12)
- Rich in Macadamia & Argan oils
- Softens & promotes skin elasticity
- For all skin types, especially mature