We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: CoQ10 Anti-Aging Face Moisturiser
- non-greasy and free of parabens Review by pip
love this moisturiser. I only need a dab to cover my whole face and it feels soft and I love the fact it has no nasties in it.
(Posted on 27/03/17)
- I am delighted with this moisturiser...it really suits my skin and lasts well without being at all greasy. I swim every week and play a bit of golf, so it helps keep my supple. Review by Margaret
I am delighted with this moisturiser...it really suits my skin and lasts well without being at all greasy. I swim every week and play a bit of golf, so it helps keep my skin from getting dry.. Its certainly my preferred face cream at the moment.
(Posted on 23/03/17)
- Nice moisturiser Review by Wendy
Feels lovely on my sensitive and sometimes dry skin. My skin feels softer to touch the next day. Smell not too strong.
(Posted on 20/03/17)
- Recommend! Review by JB
This cream is yellow in color and glides on smoothly. Best used at night as it leaves skin quite moist. I am not a fan of jar containers though but it contains loads of great natural ingredients.
(Posted on 18/01/17)
- Just really nice on skin Review by TL
Like the other Swisse facial moisturisers, this one is just as nice and moisturising. A bit thicker, but absorbs very well with no greasy feel on your face. Unfortunately, I can't tell how well it deals with fine lines etc. I don't use it continuously on my dry, sensitive skin as I alternate it with other creams depending on how my skin feels.
(Posted on 29/06/16)
- lovely product Review by CateH
Love the product. It gets absorbed instantly.
(Posted on 2/06/16)
- Helps improve skin tone & hydration.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Skin food vitamins to help plump, lift and preserve.