We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Balancing Face Lotion
- Super good moisturizing effect, with fruit oil is absolutely perfect Review by 桂欣
Super good moisturizing effect, with fruit oil is absolutely perfect
(Posted on 17/05/16)
- Really lovely lotion Review by Sarah
Beautiful moisturiser. Makes skin smooth and hydrated without oiliness. Perfect for summer, or oily skin.
(Posted on 5/03/16)
- Another favourite! Review by Olivia
This light moisturiser leaves my skin feeling hydrated without leaving an oily after-feel or needing an excessive amount to do so. Works well under make-up.
(Posted on 15/02/16)
- Lovely light moisturiser Review by Pip
I love this moisturiser as it's nice and light and perfect for my oily skin.
(Posted on 10/02/16)
- This is a beautiful moisturiser! Review by JINGZHEN
This is a beautiful moisturiser!
(Posted on 26/06/15)
- Excellent for blocked pores Review by Serina
I have tried a few different high end moisturisers some of which I wasn't happy with at all. I decided to go back to a natural product. I must say that my skin has improved so much since using this. My pores have reduced and I have less clogged pores and zits. I have combination skin tending more to oily. I'd definitely recommend.
(Posted on 23/02/15)
- Perfect Face Lotion Review by Pj
I use this Balancing Face Lotion after using the Trilogy Co enzyme oil and Rosehip OIl so it's the perfect combination! Great that it doesn't have too much oil as the avocado and other ingredients do the trick - wonderful day or night!!
(Posted on 18/02/15)
- This moisturiser is lovely to use, ... Review by Niki
This moisturiser is lovely to use, and I have sensitive skin so need to be fussy. Being a lotion rather than a cream its light but keeps my face feeling moisturised all day. I find creams too thick and they clog my pores. And Trilogy don?t test on animals so another huge tick.
(Posted on 28/03/14)
- Perfect for combination skin. Not t... Review by Cariad
Perfect for combination skin. Not too oily for breakouts, really helped my spotty prone skin!!
(Posted on 4/02/14)
- Wow what a fantastic product for oi... Review by Hannah
Wow what a fantastic product for oily skin. Hydrates without leaving any shiny residue. I am seriously considering a conversion to Trilogy for all of my skin care needs.
(Posted on 3/12/13)
- New improved formula!
- Refreshing hydration & rebalancing action
- Provides the perfect base for make-up