We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Flax Original - Flax Seed Oil
- Excellent product Review by Patricia
As I have an allergy to fish, find the Omegas in Flax oil great way to obtain a balance of Omega 3 & 6 in the right proportions. Goes so we'll in a smoothie.
(Posted on 14/11/15)
- Wonderful oil Review by Jenny
I have flaxseed oil with my cereal and yoghurt every morning. If I stop I find I am contantly needing to use hand lotion so it really helps my skin stay moisturised. I have tried other brands but this one is the best and the only one I buy now.
(Posted on 16/10/15)
- Waihi Bush Flax oil Review by Faye
Love this product.All women should be taking this.
Great for your joints.
(Posted on 13/10/15)
- I would recommend this product. Review by Dana
I've been adding this product to my morning smoothies and I am sold on it. It doesn't have a strong taste so my smoothies stay tasty and I think that my skin feels more moisturised from the inside. I have been using this alongside probiotics to help with eczema and have I have noticed a reduction in the amount of flare ups I have and the flare ups have been far milder.
(Posted on 6/10/15)
- Well priced and great delivery service on all Healthpost orders. Review by Coralee
Have been using this product for about 18 months to help with my blepheritis as recommended by Eye Specialist. It seemed to help initially but not sure whether it is still working as well. However I add a couple of tablespoons to our morning smoothie and I feel the goodness in the oil will help keep us healthy .
(Posted on 24/06/15)
- Excellent Review by Ronny
Take it daily on my bran and fruit....delicious
(Posted on 28/03/15)
- More than expected good taste! Review by KYARA
Amazing!! This is my first flax Seed oil and very fruity! I love one.I will repeat this one for my health.
(Posted on 8/03/15)
- use it every day Review by MARILYN
Suggest customers try beating waihi bush flaxseed oil with cottage cheese. Maybe about 1 tblsp to a cup (I do low fat anchor cottage cheese) Amazing creamy texture and yummy healthy topping.
Also recommended in Budwig anti cancer diet
(Posted on 3/12/14)
- Fantastic product! Totally recommend! Review by Michelle
Love, love, love this product! I'm not a great fan of oily tasting things and this product is not at all strong smelling or tasting. Everyday I add this to our smoothie with banana, berries, cinnamon, spirulina, yoghurt, and oat/rice milk - you cannot taste it at all (though I've never had it on its own). The great thing about this product is it has no trans fats either - the only flaxseed oils I could find in our local supermarket did. We are onto our third bottle and I'll keep ordering it. Also thank you to health post for your awesome delivery time! Great service! A very happy customer :).
(Posted on 27/10/14)
- More than happy with this product Review by Laral
I have found by taking a tablespoon a day of Waihi Bush Flaxseed Oil is most wonderful for aching joints. This has been proved that when I go off it for three to four days my joints ache again so I will stay on this product to get the wonderful benefits.
(Posted on 20/10/14)
- High in Omega 3, 6 & 9 - with all of the associated health benefits
- Perfect for vegans and anyone wanting an alternative to fish oil
- Great in salad dressings or smoothies, or simply by the spoonful
- A HealthPost favourite for its superior quality and flavour
- Check out our detailed Flaxseed Oil info in the Library
- Compare our price!