We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Flax Original - Flax Seed Oil
- Interesting taste Review by Rachael
Still haven't decided whether I like the taste or not - could definitely see it tasting great in a salad but I take it straight and need a good wash down of water afterwards. Love that's its organic and looking forward to seeing the health benefits after taking it for a while.
(Posted on 27/08/14)
- I have been using this flaxseed oil... Review by Christine
I have been using this flaxseed oil for many years now for my daughter and myself to prevent constipation and inflammation. We also love it in a green salad which makes it even healthier and it also tastes good. I wouldn't be without it!
(Posted on 18/04/14)
- Very happy with this product. My d... Review by Gillian
Very happy with this product. My daughter suffers from constipation, and this has really helped her. And great that it is organic and NZ made. Also impressed with the fast delivery from HealthPost. It costs me less to have this delivered than it would to drive into our nearest shopping centre!
(Posted on 8/04/14)
- I keep coming back to this product,... Review by Brenden
I keep coming back to this product, I like that it's NZ, unrefined and being organic is a bonus. While the taste and texture takes a while to get used to (I'm taking it straight) it is well worth it, and there are so many different ways to use it. The price on HealthPost is also way better than retail.
(Posted on 31/03/14)
- Healthpost.co.nz is probably the fa... Review by Ting
Healthpost.co.nz is probably the fastest and most efficient health product company I ever met in New Zealand. I just order the product yesterday and it arrives Auckland today. That is wonderful.The taste of the flax seed oil is great and definitely good for our health
(Posted on 7/03/14)
- I love flaxseed oil. I think it is ... Review by Annie
I love flaxseed oil. I think it is fantastic. Great for my skin, hair, nails and also for eczema I have found. The only thing I hate about this form is that it tastes horrible (my opinion only, some people love the taste). I tend to pour a table spoon into a glass of water and when it floats on the top it slides straight down and I don't taste it! Other than that fantastic product!
(Posted on 5/03/14)
- I have been using this product for ... Review by Chris
I have been using this product for over a year now and find it really great. I take it daily - in smoothie, mixed in with my porridge or on my salad. People remark on how glossy my hair is and my skin feels soft and smooth, plus I just feel better all round when I take it regularly.
(Posted on 27/02/14)
- Excellent product. Great for the sk... Review by Mal
Excellent product. Great for the skin and it tastes okay too.
(Posted on 12/02/14)
- Very nice product. Keep it in the ... Review by Christine
Very nice product. Keep it in the fridge! I use mainly as a healthy dressing over salad - it has a nice nutty flavour. Or mix with balsamic vinegar as a different dressing.
(Posted on 11/02/14)
- I have not finished my first bottle... Review by Mere
I have not finished my first bottle yet but have already ordered my 2nd. I feel this has inproved my hair condition my nails and my skin. It's easy to swallow I put in my yoghart every morning. I have an underactive Thyroid so this along with Thyroid capsules I no longer need to take others and I am looking better in clothes as well. But haven't weighed myself yet. I recommend.
(Posted on 4/12/13)
- High in Omega 3, 6 & 9 - with all of the associated health benefits
- Perfect for vegans and anyone wanting an alternative to fish oil
- Great in salad dressings or smoothies, or simply by the spoonful
- A HealthPost favourite for its superior quality and flavour
- Check out our detailed Flaxseed Oil info in the Library
- Compare our price!
You May Also Like
125 vegecaps, 250ml liquid, 500ml liquid
You save up to NZ$7.00
250 vegecaps, 125 vegecaps
You save up to NZ$6.70