We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Flax Original - Flax Seed Oil
- Excellent Review by Ronny
Take it daily on my bran and fruit....delicious
(Posted on 28/03/15)
- More than expected good taste! Review by KYARA
Amazing!! This is my first flax Seed oil and very fruity! I love one.I will repeat this one for my health.
(Posted on 8/03/15)
- use it every day Review by MARILYN
Suggest customers try beating waihi bush flaxseed oil with cottage cheese. Maybe about 1 tblsp to a cup (I do low fat anchor cottage cheese) Amazing creamy texture and yummy healthy topping.
Also recommended in Budwig anti cancer diet
(Posted on 3/12/14)
- Fantastic product! Totally recommend! Review by Michelle
Love, love, love this product! I'm not a great fan of oily tasting things and this product is not at all strong smelling or tasting. Everyday I add this to our smoothie with banana, berries, cinnamon, spirulina, yoghurt, and oat/rice milk - you cannot taste it at all (though I've never had it on its own). The great thing about this product is it has no trans fats either - the only flaxseed oils I could find in our local supermarket did. We are onto our third bottle and I'll keep ordering it. Also thank you to health post for your awesome delivery time! Great service! A very happy customer :).
(Posted on 27/10/14)
- More than happy with this product Review by Laral
I have found by taking a tablespoon a day of Waihi Bush Flaxseed Oil is most wonderful for aching joints. This has been proved that when I go off it for three to four days my joints ache again so I will stay on this product to get the wonderful benefits.
(Posted on 20/10/14)
- Interesting taste Review by Rachael
Still haven't decided whether I like the taste or not - could definitely see it tasting great in a salad but I take it straight and need a good wash down of water afterwards. Love that's its organic and looking forward to seeing the health benefits after taking it for a while.
(Posted on 27/08/14)
- I have been using this flaxseed oil... Review by Christine
I have been using this flaxseed oil for many years now for my daughter and myself to prevent constipation and inflammation. We also love it in a green salad which makes it even healthier and it also tastes good. I wouldn't be without it!
(Posted on 18/04/14)
- Very happy with this product. My d... Review by Gillian
Very happy with this product. My daughter suffers from constipation, and this has really helped her. And great that it is organic and NZ made. Also impressed with the fast delivery from HealthPost. It costs me less to have this delivered than it would to drive into our nearest shopping centre!
(Posted on 8/04/14)
- I keep coming back to this product,... Review by Brenden
I keep coming back to this product, I like that it's NZ, unrefined and being organic is a bonus. While the taste and texture takes a while to get used to (I'm taking it straight) it is well worth it, and there are so many different ways to use it. The price on HealthPost is also way better than retail.
(Posted on 31/03/14)
- Healthpost.co.nz is probably the fa... Review by Ting
Healthpost.co.nz is probably the fastest and most efficient health product company I ever met in New Zealand. I just order the product yesterday and it arrives Auckland today. That is wonderful.The taste of the flax seed oil is great and definitely good for our health
(Posted on 7/03/14)
- High in Omega 3, 6 & 9 - with all of the associated health benefits
- Perfect for vegans and anyone wanting an alternative to fish oil
- Great in salad dressings or smoothies, or simply by the spoonful
- A HealthPost favourite for its superior quality and flavour
- Check out our detailed Flaxseed Oil info in the Library
- Compare our price!
You May Also Like
You save up to NZ$5.00
250 vegecaps, 125 vegecaps
You save 40% (NZ$12.21)
You save up to NZ$5.80