We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Almond Cleansing Lotion
- Nice smell and works well Review by Hannah
Does a good job of removing make-up. Nice smell and simple ingredients. Very good value.
(Posted on 19/04/15)
- beautiful product Review by Kate
This very light but moisturising cleanser is just what my sensitive skin needed! Its very effective and doesn't leave your skin feeling dry and scratchy, instead its lovely, soft and clean. I use it with the almond oil and cream. It's a must have for sensitive skin.
(Posted on 31/07/14)
- After using product for a few days ... Review by Charlotte
After using product for a few days dryness disappeared, leaving my skin feeling fresh and soft.
(Posted on 5/08/13)
- Love this cleanser, leaves the skin... Review by Sandy
Love this cleanser, leaves the skin clean without robbing it of it's natural oils.
(Posted on 14/06/13)
- I had been using another well known... Review by Amanda
I had been using another well known natural brand for the past two years and it started reacting badly with my skin, making it dry, bumpy and uncomfortable. I began using the Almond Cleansing Lotion and in a matter of days my skin felt calm, smooth, and just normal again. I am using along with the Weleda Almond Soothing Lotion and I love these products, it seems a simple and basic approach to skincare is just what I needed!
(Posted on 4/05/13)
- Lovely product, I have been using t... Review by Amber
Lovely product, I have been using this for just a few days and the difference in my sensitive skin is amazing, I will be using this from now on.
(Posted on 29/11/12)
- I developed atopic excema around my... Review by Helen
I developed atopic excema around my eyes a few years ago and found that I couldn't use products the I had been able to in the past. When my skin was at its most sensitive even water made it sting. I can't remember how I happened upon this but I have been using it ever since.
(Posted on 14/09/12)
- I tried this cleanser as part of a ... Review by Kim
I tried this cleanser as part of a trial pack and absolutely love it. It's so gentle, light and easy to wash off. I use to use Clarins gentle cleanser, but this one is much better value by far.
(Posted on 11/09/12)
- I have super sensitive skin and suf... Review by Liz
I have super sensitive skin and suffer from psoriasis and adult acne (lucky me!). I've found the almond range to be great for my skin - it hasn't reacted at all (which is rare for my skin) and I love that it has a much cheaper price tag than the previous range I've been using with much better success.
(Posted on 7/08/12)
- What a great cleanser! I have used ... Review by Rachael
What a great cleanser! I have used it now for 3 weeks with excellent results - the eczema in my eyebrow has vanished, my skin is looking and feeling beautiful. I have tried a number of natural and organic cleansers which work initially but after 7-10 days the eczema is back. Not this time - 5 stars for the Almond Sensitive Skin range.
(Posted on 6/08/12)
- New Formula!
- Exceptionally mild - perfect for ultra-sensitive skin
- No colourants, perfumes or preservatives
- With the natural power of the sweet almond tree