We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Liver Detox Tea
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Expensive but can recommend the benefits. Review by Jackie
Expensive but the benefits outweigh the cost. We have become accustomed to the taste and now look forward to our early morning cuppa.
(Posted on 10/02/15)
- Fantastic digestion aid Review by Heather
I have been having a cup of this tea every morning and it has definitely helped my digestion. I notice on the days that I have missed having it that my digestion is sluggish and unhappy. Yes it is pricey but I use a mortar and pestle to grind it up in smaller bits and that way it lasts a bit longer.
(Posted on 25/11/14)
- Outstanding Tea Review by Monika
At first I wanted to throw it out for the extremely bitter taste it offered but as I kept drinking every day the taste became very pleasant. Now, I cannot live without two caps of that tea in the morning after I reach my work place. I have it at work only but I missed the tea on the weekend so soon I will have to buy another tin of that wonderful outstanding stuff. Absolutely love it. I wonder if one can drink that tea all their life???
(Posted on 3/08/14)
- Yum! Great tea and definitely have ... Review by Lisa
Yum! Great tea and definitely have far more energy since starting drinking it (and I was always very sceptical about naturopathy in the past...)
(Posted on 12/03/14)
- I love this tea..pricey but worth i... Review by Tritip
I love this tea..pricey but worth it!! It smells so good.
(Posted on 21/11/13)
- This tea is super detoxing and now ... Review by Asha
This tea is super detoxing and now I crave it every morning, it has definitely helped me to keep healthier through the winter months. It has a strange taste to start with quiet bitter but soon your body will crave it because it knows how good it is for you and most importantly the liver!
(Posted on 11/06/13)
- Tastes nice but to expensive, not b... Review by Cornelia
Tastes nice but to expensive, not buying it again
(Posted on 30/05/13)
- I have a cup of Liver Cleansing Tea... Review by Jean
I have a cup of Liver Cleansing Tea every morning to kick start my day. It has a very pleasing taste and my liver just loves it.
(Posted on 14/05/13)
- Excellent product, a bit costly tho... Review by Daniela
Excellent product, a bit costly though..
(Posted on 9/05/13)
- I have been taking this tea for abo... Review by Sheena
I have been taking this tea for about 2 months (1 to 2 cups a day) now and have definitely noticed an improvement in my general well-being and digestion and regularity. It has a pleasant taste too. I have however, found it to be a little too pricey to continue taking long-term, but will will probably purchase every so often...
(Posted on 10/09/12)
Items 1 to 10 of 11 total
- Supports regular liver detoxification
- Helps maintain normal cholesterol levels
- Tones the liver, gallbladder and pancreas function
- Aides weight loss