We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Organic Chia Seeds
- Good supplement to use with nutrient infusions. Also appears to be helping stabilise glucose levels. Review by Lesley
Chia seeds were recommended to me by someone who knew of the stabilising glucose level properties. This appears to be the case for me though a bit hard to judge how much at the moment as have also been recently prescribed a change of insulin. Chis seeds are easy to ingst and I usually take them with morning yoghurt. Thanks team.
(Posted on 20/06/16)
- nice Review by p
was taking 2 tablespoons a day and had too much energy
(Posted on 20/04/16)
- It's what it is Review by Andrej
It's an OK product. I just find it too expensive for what it is.
(Posted on 6/04/16)
- Easy to use. Review by Patricia
This product is very well packaged, making use and storage excellent. I use a teaspoonful daily on my breakfast fruit.
(Posted on 8/03/16)
- Chia Seeds Review by Terence
Excellent, I have in my smoothie each morning for breakfast and this lasts me to lunch-time. They also help my regularity and are keeping my Cholesterol lower.
(Posted on 13/02/16)
- Great on my morning fruit. Review by Patricia
Well packaged and easily kept. I use it daily.
(Posted on 29/10/15)
- Chia seeds Review by Angela
I have these every morning in my smoothie. Love that they are organic and I like the container they come in. Will be buying more.
(Posted on 20/10/15)
- Love Chia Review by JUDITH
I am new to using chia but love using these ones. I soak them overnight for a smoothies for breakfast and just sprinkled on salads later in the day. A good source of Omega 3. Easier to swallow than fish oil capsules!!! Highly recommended.
(Posted on 4/08/15)
- great Review by Sue
great quality lovely to use
(Posted on 22/06/15)
- great economical source of this superfood Review by Karen
Top quality seeds, nice tidy packaging, value for money.
(Posted on 19/06/15)
- The richest plant based source of Omega 3
- Supports joint function and mobility
- Promotes digestive health and aids regularity
Check out our Chia Seed Recipes, Maddy Bellcroft's Cookies ‘n’ Cream Pudding Recipe and the Super Dad Smoothie for inspiration and have a read of the Chia seeds: The Mayan secret to better health blog article