We publish all helpful customer reviews, including negative reviews - these are genuine!
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Organic Chia Seeds
- Fantastic Review by Alan
This product is great for smoothies. If you need more energy then this is the food for you.
(Posted on 5/08/14)
- Really easy to put into meals, tast... Review by Annie
Really easy to put into meals, taste fine and last for a while. Good way to get good stuff into your diet.
(Posted on 23/05/14)
- An absolute must - these little see... Review by Sharron
An absolute must - these little seeds (my workmates call ants - but are tasteless) are my must have every lunch - mixed with berries, almonds, banana - great healthy lunch - boosts my mood for the afternoons and keeps me fuller for longer - cant explain but there must be something amazing in these little seeds - do try !
(Posted on 22/05/14)
- Wonderful product. I usually have t... Review by Natasha
Wonderful product. I usually have these as a breakfast 'pudding' as they keep me powering through the day and seem to prevent afternoon fatigue. The best recipe I've found so far is: 3 tsbp chia seeds, 1/2 cup coconut cream, 1/2 cup almond milk, 3 tsbp of dessicated coconut, and 1 chopped mango. Just all chucked in a bowl and then popped into the fridge. I make it the night before, only takes 5 mins, and lasts for the next 2/3 breakfast. Waking up to it is a total treat!
(Posted on 21/05/14)
- Love these, they are great and exce... Review by Tania
Love these, they are great and excellent value for money
(Posted on 13/05/14)
- Great product, so versatile and hea... Review by Simone
Great product, so versatile and healthy. Really loved the recipes supplied by customers - love the Chia Tea.
(Posted on 12/05/14)
- I highly recommend this product as ... Review by Cynthia
I highly recommend this product as a super food, it has so many amazing properties. It also hydrates really quickly and is a perfect food source to start your day with, to have with you tramping or in your survival kit.
(Posted on 2/05/14)
- Chia seeds are so easy to add into ... Review by Kay
Chia seeds are so easy to add into your daily diet, I have them in drinks before going for a run and also have some to drink on my runs if it going to be a long run, I certainly get a boost from them. These little seeds are the best and are packed full of goodness, try them :-)
(Posted on 14/04/14)
- Boosting your energy. Very recommen... Review by Just
Boosting your energy. Very recommended product
(Posted on 8/04/14)
- Added flavour to drinks.... Review by Hansa
Added flavour to drinks.
(Posted on 7/04/14)
- The richest plant based source of Omega 3
- Supports joint function and mobility
- Promotes digestive health and aids regularity
Check out our Chia Seed Recipes & Maddy Bellcroft's Cookies ‘n’ Cream Pudding Recipe for inspiration and have a read of the Chia seeds: The Mayan secret to better health blog article