Our Marine Sustainability Policy
Caring for our marine life
Overfishing is a major concern at a global level. We guarantee that every product we sell meets our specific environmental and ethical standards.
- We only sell marine omega products certified by credible international marine sustainability groups
- We only work with brands helping to ensure marine sustainability
- As a result, all fish and krill products we sell meet specific sustainability standards
Our approved international marine sustainability groups:
We only sell marine omega products certified by:
- Friends of the Sea (FOS)
- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC)
- The Global Standard for Responsible Supply (IFFO RS)
Read our article on our external investigation into marine sustainability, credibility of certifiers and the state of krill. Or check out our full 60-page research report we commissioned through eCoast.