This oil is already diluted so can be applied topically as needed. As this oil is in a 3% blend, this product does not require further dilution. It can be added to a blend or gel or applied as it is.
Not suitable for use in a diffuser.
Uplifting: Dab onto the pulse points for a sweet fragrance that supports a relaxed mind and body and enhances mood. Use 10 drops with 1 drop Patchouli or Lime for a subtle variation.
Confidence booster: Jasmine supports natural relaxation to help counter uneasiness and tension and to help gently lift the spirit. Wear as a perfume by applying to the pulse points.
Perfume: Simple and pure, Jasmine makes an uncomplicated, alluring perfume.
Skin care: To enhance skin hydration, massage in gently with fingertips for daily facial care.
Never ingest essential oils.
This oil is already diluted so can be applied topically as needed.
If accidentally ingested do not induce vomiting, follow with olive oil or milk and seek advice from a health professional.
Avoid contact with eyes - flush with water.
Keep out of reach of children.
Never use essential oils topically on babies under 3 months old (except under the guidance of a qualified therapist).
Avoid continual repetitive use - not more than 4-5 days in any week, unless in severe circumstances or under the guidance of a healthcare professional.
Use in moderation.
Avoid consuming alcohol or driving immediately after use.
Do not use if pregnant.
"description":"Absolute Essential is the only certified organic New Zealand company that sources sustainable, premium quality plant oils from small farming communities worldwide. They are committed to the highest environmental and ethical standards at all stages of production. HealthPost's range includes a wide variety of pure therapeutic-grade essential oils, clinician-formulated essential oil blends and carrier oils.",
Absolute Essential was founded in 1988 by Natural Health Practitioner Dr Bo Hendgen.
Dr Bo started out with a pledge to source and protect the world's finest natural plant extracts for maximum therapeutic value to produce 100% natural health and skincare products. In addition, Dr Bo has nurtured ethical relationships with small farming communities around the world. Her vision to make a positive and permanent difference in people's lives still drives the company's ethos today. Absolute Essential is renowned in Asia Pacific for its commitment to balancing efficacy with ethics. They are recipients of the 2023 Natural Health Products of New Zealand inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility Award and were the Supreme Award winner.
96% of their products are certified organic, and the remaining 4% is wild grown. Their entire range is free from toxic solvents and chemical additives – so it’s always a healthy choice for you and nature. The range includes pure essential oils, such as Sandalwood, Lavender True, Mānuka, and Ylang Ylang and carrier oils, such as Jojoba, Avocado, and Castor.
Absolute Essential also produce clinician-formulated blends to support a variety of conditions, such as Sleep Easy, Woman Support and Stress Less. If you’re looking for high quality essential oils to support your family, they offer a range specifically formulated for use with infants and children or during pregnancy. Finally, they have a wide range of skin and hair care health and beauty products crafted to the same world-class standard.