Avocados are in abundance right now, so you can make guacamole... OR you could try your hand at something a little different and whip up a divine, rich and creamy dessert. It’s the perfect way to satisfy a sweet tooth (in a healthy way) and use up any avocado that has been left to go a bit over ripe.
The creamy avocados give this mousse a velvety smooth and thick texture – just the way it should be, plus it’s rich in potent antioxidants from the cacao powder. What’s not to love? Give it a go...
- 2 large ripe avocados
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon BioBalance Certified Organic Raw Cacao Powder
- 3 Tablespoons Locako Monk Fruit Sweetener Salted Caramel
- 2 teaspoon vanilla essence
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until super smooth and creamy.
- Spoon into small ramekins and place into the fridge for an hour to chill.
- Serve with fresh seasonal fruit.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Set time: 1 hour
- Servings: 4
Amount per serving
- Calories: 154
- Total fat: 12g
- Total carbs: 8g
- Net carbs: 2g
- Dietary fibre: 6g
- Protein: 2g
Dietaries: Dairy Free | Vegan | Gluten Free
*Nutritional information is based on approximate calculations by My Fitness Pal.