Locako MTC Oil & Grass-Fed Collagen Coffee Creamers are not just for your caffeine fix, they are super delicious in keto baking and treat making too.
Locako MTC Oil & Grass-Fed Collagen Coffee Creamer is deliciously creamy, is dairy and gluten-free and has no added sugar. Made with collagen from pasture-raised, grass-fed cows that are free to roam and enriched with MTC oil powder 100% from coconuts, it is perfect for those following ketogenic or low carb diets.
If you’re looking for a guilt-free morning treat, look no further! These super simple low carb keto waffles make for the perfect breakfast to keep you full and fuel your brain for a busy day ahead. Using Locako MTC Oil & Grass-Fed Collagen Cookies and Cream Coffee Creamer, these light, airy and fluffy waffles are also dairy free, and take just 15 minutes to whip up.
They are also freezer friendly – just pop into the toaster for a delicious quick weekday brekky on the go.
The great thing about using Lokako Cookies and Cream Coffee Creamer (other than the fact it’s absolutely delicious) is that you don’t need to add any additional sweetener. Using organic stevia, xylitol and cacao, this all natural creamer makes the waffles perfectly sweet yet still keto-friendly, with only 1.6g of sugar per serve.
Serve them with your favourite topping such as whipped cream, peanut butter or fresh berries. YUM!
- 4 free-range eggs
- 2 TB almond flour
- 6 TB Locako MCT oil & Grass-Fed Collagen Cookies and Cream Coffee Creamer
- 2 TB tapioca flour
- 2 TB coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 TB cacao nibs (optional)
- 1 TB sweetener of choice (optional)
1. Heat waffle iron on medium heat
2. Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add all remaining ingredients and continue to whisk until the batter is smooth and well combined
3. Pour the waffle mixture into the hot waffle iron, and cook until golden and crisp
4. Serve immediately with your favourite toppings such as whipped cream, fresh berries and cacao nibs.
Total Time: 15 mins | Makes 5 large waffles