Chocolate for breakfast? Yes please. This creamy, chocolate hazelnut butter is a deliciously rich treat takes 10 minutes to make, and only calls for 6 ingredients.
Using wholefood ingredients like cocoa powder, coconut sugar and coconut oil – this tasty spread is best enjoyed slathered over warm toast, dolloped over oats, or licked straight from the spoon (no judgement here).
Your multipurpose essential: BioBalance Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
Healthy oil in cooking? Facial moisturiser or highlighter? Nourishing lip balm? Coconut oil is your new go-to. With it’s exceptionally nourishing, soothing and softening properties – this household essential is a versatile choice for your skincare ritual, and favourite meal ideas.
For your daily energy boost: ROAR Organic Hazelnuts Activated
Whether they’re turned into a delicious, chocolately spread – or enjoyed on its own as a satisfying snack, hazelnuts are a nutritious addition to your diet. What’s more – they’re packed with omega-3s and is antioxidant-rich, which gets our tick of approval.
Your healthy sugar alternative: ROAR Organic Artisan Coconut Sugar
Made from the nectar of coconut blossoms, coconut sugar is a superb sugar alternative for anyone reducing their refined sugar intake. Looking similar to brown sugar, but with a caramel taste – coconut sugar pairs well with smoothies, desserts, condiments, your daily brew... the list goes on!
- 1 cup ROAR Organic Hazelnuts Activated
- 2 Tablespoons BioBalance Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, melted
- ¼ cup ROAR Organic Artisan Coconut Sugar
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 pinch salt
- Add the hazelnuts into a food processor and blend for about 5 minutes (or until the nuts begin to break down and form a paste). Scrape the sides of the food processor as needed.
- Add the remaining ingredients and continue blending for another 3-5 minutes until your mix becomes a smooth paste.
- Once smooth, transfer into a clean jar and enjoy.
Makes: 1 cup | Prep Time: 10 minutes
|Explore all recipes →||Top up your pantry →|