This sweet, crunchy, healthy granola is so moreish, it's perfect for topping smoothie bowls, enjoying with coconut yoghurt, or snacking straight out of the jar as an afternoon pick-me-up.
Featuring Roar's selection of activated nuts and seeds, which are extra digestible and release more nutrients too. I've sweetened this with a little natural honey and toasted the mix in coconut oil for additional healthy fats.
It's super easy to make - you'll only need one bowl and some staple pantry ingredients. Plus, it will last in an airtight container for 4-6 weeks, so feel free to double the ingredients to keep you going for longer.
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup Organic Seed Mix Activated
- 1 cup Organic Nut Mix Activated
- ½ cup shredded coconut
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 Tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla paste ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper and preheat the oven to 160 °C.
- Mix the nuts, seeds and oats together. Pour over coconut oil, honey and vanilla and toss with a wooden spoon making sure everything is well coated.
- Spread the granola mix out evenly onto the baking tray and place in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes. Toss at the halfway mark and add in the coconut.
- When the granola is looking toasted and golden, remove the tray from the oven and allow it to cool completely before mixing in freeze-dried raspberries.
- Store in an airtight container for 4-6 weeks.
- Serve with yoghurt or milk and your favourite fruit. Also great for topping smoothie bowls or simply as a delicious crunchy snack.
Prep time: 10 minutes | Cook time: 15- 20 minutes | Total time: 30 minutes
- Servings: 6
Amount per serve:
- Total Fat: 27g
- Total Carbohydrates: 23g
- Net Carbohydrates: 18g
- Protein: 11g
- Dietary fibre: 5g
*Nutritional information is based on approximate calculations by My Fitness Pal.