There's nothing better than a big cup of hot chocolatey goodness on a cold night in. Even better when it’s refined sugar free and packed full of antioxidants.
Total time: 5 Minutes
Makes: 2 cups
- 2 cups coconut milk (or other milk of your choice)
- 2 TB Cacao powder
- 1 TB coconut sugar or honey
- ½ tsp Vanilla paste
Optional add ins:
1. Heat all ingredients in a small pot over medium heat
2. Gently whisk until well combined
3. Pour into your favourite mug and enjoy!
Tried making this recipe? We’d love to see your pictures! Share them with us on Facebook or Instagram @HealthPostNZ.