After a soothing, stress-busting latte for your everyday cuppa? Made with Ashwagandha root to support relaxation, this delicious drink is sure to be a new favourite.
Thanks to amino acid L-Theanine, found naturally in Matcha – this recipe is great for anyone needing a wellness pick-me-up. As a supplement, L-Theanine is known to support calm and focus. Want to cut back on coffee? Matcha is a nourishing choice. With around 70mg of slow-releasing caffeine, it's a soothing pick-me-up to fuel your day. Welcome peaceful moments to your day with a cuppa that can be enjoyed during moments you need it most.
Made to serve one, this recipe calls for five simple ingredients (with additional add-ins if you wish) - and it’s ready in two minutes – perfect for those busy bodies looking for something quick and easy.
How to use the ingredients in this recipe:
Busy days ahead? For your next outdoor adventure or day trip, coconut milk powder is a convenient choice when you’re on the go. Made from fresh coconut cream that’s been dried into a powder, it’s a deliciously rich and creamy option for many meal ideas. Favourite curry or go-to smoothie? This powder makes it easy. Not to mention, it’s a superb substitute for anyone steering clear from dairy – simply add water and you're good to go.
Antioxidant-rich and nutritious? Yes please. Made from young green tea leaves, Matcha also contains an amino acid called L-Theanine – which is used as a supplement to support a good mood and mental clarity. Whip up a deliciously simple matcha tea, add it in your next smoothie or your favourite raw treat – the options are endless!
Energy levels need a top up? Stress levels on the rise? You’ve met your match. This nourishing tonic is here to keep you feeling good. Add it to your drink of choice or tasty treat.
Did you know? Organic India’s herbs are cultivated using regenerative farming practices that give back to our planet – so you can feel good, and do good for our earth, while you’re at it.
Made from the nectar of coconut blossoms, coconut sugar has a very caramel-like flavour that tastes oh-so delicious. With a naturally lower glycaemic index, it can be used in place of refined sugar. Whether it’s sprinkled over your morning cereal, mixed into desserts and sauces – or anywhere else for that matter, coconut sugar is worth adding to your pantry.
- ½ teaspoon Matakana Superfoods Matcha Organic Tea Powder
- ½ teaspoon Organic India Ashwagandha Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Roar Organic Artisan Coconut Sugar or sweetener of choice
- 4 Tablespoons Roar Organic Coconut Milk Powder + 1 cup of water
- OR 1 cup of milk of choice, try nut mylk base
- 1 teaspoon BioBalance Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 2 teaspoons Locako MCT Oil Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Ceres Organics Ground Cinnamon
- 1 serving of your favourite collagen powder
- 1 teaspoon NOW Foods Monk Fruit Extract Organic Powder
- 4 drops SweetNZ Liquid Stevia Pure
- 1 teaspoon BioHoney Manuka Honey MG300+
- Combine matcha tea powder, ashwagandha powder, and coconut sugar (or alternative sweetener) and any additional extra add-ins, along with one teaspoon of boiling water in the bottom of your mug. Mix into a paste.
- If using Roar Organic Coconut Milk Powder, mix with one cup of boiling water until completely dissolved. Alternatively, use your favourite milk.
- Pour milk over matcha paste mix. Relax and enjoy.
Makes: 1 serving | Prep Time: 2 minutes
What's inside? Nutritional goodness per serve*
Total Fat: 5g
Total Carbohydrate: 8g
Net Carbohydrate: 7g
*Nutritional information is based on approximate calculations by My Fitness Pal.
|Explore all recipes →||Top up your pantry →|