With less than 10 ingredients, this classic treat with a healthy twist is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Made with homemade chocolate using cacao butter and cacao powder, this delicious dessert requires no oven time and is super quick to prepare.
Avoiding processed sugar? Our Rocky Road recipe is naturally sweetened with rice malt syrup so you can feel good about what you're putting inside. What’s more, it’s packed with raw activated nuts for crunch and topped with freeze dried raspberries for that extra vibrant zing.
Looking for an option to satisfy the little ones in your life too? Add some marshmallows for an extra gooey texture the kids will love.
- 2 cups cacao butter
- ¼ - ½ cup rice syrup
- 1 ½ cups cacao powder
- ½ cup coconut milk powder
- ½ cup pecans
- ½ cup hazelnuts
- ½ cup freeze-dried raspberries
- 2 Tablespoons goji berries
- 2 Tablespoons cacao nibs
- To make the chocolate, melt the cacao butter in a double boiler. Once the cacao butter is completely melted, remove from heat, and mix in the rice syrup.
- Sift in cacao powder and coconut milk powder then stir until the mixture is smooth and glossy.
- Pour into a lined dish and add the nuts, goji berries, cacao nibs and freeze-dried raspberries (reserving some for decoration).
- Let sit at room temperature until completely solid. Cut into bite-sized pieces to serve.
- Store at room temperature in a sealed container.
Makes: 25 servings | Total time: 20 minutes
Nutritional Information Per Serving*
- Servings: 25
- Calories: 134
- Total Fat: 14g
- Total Carbohydrate: 7g
- Net Carbohydrate: 6g
- Protein: 2g
- Sugar: 3g