In cultures ancient and modern it is well known, and celebrated, that Mother Nature in her infinite wisdom provides an abundance of plants which can support our health and wellbeing. Each plant has different nutrients and components which are unique in what they contribute, and sometimes when you combine ingredients together you get even more powerful support.
Such is the synergistic combination that Aloe Vera and Turmeric provide for digestive health. While they do have some areas of digestive support in common, they also bring their own unique attributes to the effective combination.
Aloe Vera has been used for thousands of years to support our health on the inside and outside of our body, and is well known as a tonic for digestive health.
- Contains nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants that support the health of the entire digestive tract.
- Is calming and soothing for bloated tummies.
- Supports the body’s acid/alkaline balance.
- Is a prebiotic that supports the growth of beneficial bacteria in our gut for optimal digestion, immunity, bowel and skin health.
The last few years have seen Turmeric root go from being a golden spice used in traditional cooking to the elevated status of “superfood.” Turmeric has been found to contain a group of active nutrients called curcuminoids, the most potent of these being Curcumin. This powerful antioxidant is known for its many health benefits with scientific research showing that Turmeric has amazing benefits for our digestive health.
- Supports healthy levels of mucus in the gut which protects the lining of the digestive tract from gastric acid and other irritants.
- Supports the gallbladder to produce bile salts which help to break down fat in our diet.
- Helps to balance good bacteria in the gut for a healthy microbiome.
- Supports total body wellbeing.
Together Aloe Vera and Turmeric both provide support for:
- A healthy liver for optimum digestion and natural body cleansing.
- Excessive flatulence in the gut.
- Healthy bowels and digestive comfort.
Lifestream Biogenic® Aloe Vera with Turmeric combines the soothing properties of Aloe Vera, organically grown and sustainably sourced from 100% pure inner leaf gel, with antioxidant rich HydroCurc® Turmeric to provide an extra strength digestive tonic. HydroCurc® Turmeric is a unique, water dispersible form of Turmeric, with 85% curcuminoids, and it uses scientifically researched Lipisperse® technology to increase bioavailability and absorption for increased effectiveness.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional. Lifestream, Auckland
Shop Lifestream Biogenic® Aloe Vera with Turmeric on our secure online store.