These Cookie-Dough Bites are perfect for a quick snack on the go – providing a healthy balance of carbs, protein, and fat for an on-the-go snack that will satisfy on many levels. Made with decadent Pana Salted Caramel Chocolate and gooey macadamia butter, they really are a match made in heaven.
- 1 cup cashew nuts (+ extra for top)
- 1 block Pana Salted Caramel Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons plant protein powder
- 3 Tablespoons ground almonds
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- Pinch salt
- ½ cup macadamia nut butter
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- Reserve some whole cashews for decorating. Chop remaining cashew nuts into small pieces or place into a food processor and pulse a few times until a rough crumb is reached.
- Chop salted caramel chocolate into small chunks.
- Combine cashew nuts and chocolate chunks in a medium bowl along with plant protein powder, ground almonds, coconut sugar and a pinch of salt. Add the cashew nut butter, melted coconut oil and mix.
- Scoop out tablespoon portions and roll into balls. Press a cashew nut into the top then set in the refrigerator.
Total time: 15 minutes
- Makes: 12
Amount per Serving
- Calories: 149
- Total Fat: 11g
- Total Carbohydrate: 9g
- Net Carbohydrate: 8g
- Protein: 5g
- Sugar: 4g
*Nutritional information is based on approximate calculations by My Fitness Pal.