This homemade sugar scrub is an all natural way to exfoliate and moisturise the skin, and is a thoughtful, easy to make gift for friends and family.
- 1½ cups white sugar
- 1 tsp BioBalance Beetroot powder
- ½ cup BioBalance Coconut Oil, melted
- 20 drops Absolute Essentials Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Add sugar to a clean bowl
2. Place the coconut oil in a pot on low heat and melt gently
3. Add coconut oil and peppermint oil to the sugar mixture and mix until well combined
4. Halve the mixture into two separate bowls 5. Into one bowl, add the BioBalance Beetroot Powder and mix until the colour is evenly distributed.
6. Layer each mixture into a clean glass jar to create a “candy cane” effect. Place the lid on tightly and decorate with twine or your choice of ribbon.
Watch the video on how to make this recipe below!