To celebrate 35 years of HealthPost we want to celebrate you – our community of customers.
Let’s hear from long-standing customer Annie, who shares 20 of her favourite wellness tips for a healthy, happy life.
- Prioritise exercise.
- Get a good night’s sleep.
- Listening to music in the background soothes the soul.
- Walk places if time permits - instead of always driving.
- Take the stairs where possible - and if possible.
- Drink tea with lemon and honey now and then. If you don’t finish it and it becomes room temperature, add ice cubes and you have iced tea.
- Same with hot water and lemon and honey. If it becomes room temperature add ice cubes and you have lemonade.
- Put some ACV (Apple Cider Vinegar) in one of your drinks, a teaspoon should be good, if it’s a drink with honey, it will offset the taste of the ACV. You can even put ACV on your skin as an astringent. A good brand is Waihi Bush ACV.
- Focus on the positive.
- Listening is good. Try not to interrupt.
- Cultivate an attitude of gratitude.
- Walk in a park from time to time.
- Smile as often as you can.
- Plant some flowers wherever you can.
- Same goes for veggies and trees, too.
- Get some natural sunlight as often as possible.
- Avoid wearing sunglasses all the time.
- Volunteer somewhere now and again if you can.
- Take time for yourself and enjoy your day off.
- Most of all, look after yourself.
Looking for more inspiration on your wellness journey? Discover healthy, holistic tips shared by our community of customers, Naturopaths, and healthy living ambassadors.
|Wellness blog →||Meet our community →|