Stress affects all of us in different ways – but wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple, natural option to support us in moments when we need extra calm, and for our emotional resilience? Adaptogens are powerful herbs that support your body's response to stress for exactly what it needs. Sounding too good to be true? Let's find out why Adaptogens Ashwagandha and Rhodiola could be right for you.
In today’s Choose Well with HealthPost Podcast episode all about supplements for stress, we discuss…
- What are Adaptogens?
- What are Ashwagandha and Rhodiola? What are their similarities and differences?
- What are the benefits of Ashwagandha?
- When to take Ashwagandha and who’s it best for?
- What are the benefits of Rhodiola?
- When to take Rhodiola and who’s it best for?
- How soon should you expect to feel results from Ashwagandha and Rhodiola?
- The role stress plays in our body & how to make the most of it
- What stress actually looks like? Healthy stress vs stress to be addressed
- Role of the vagus nerve
- Holistic ways to manage stress
- How adaptogens support energy, vitality, and immunity
- What they have in common - energy support, stress resilience, cortisol regulation, metabolism (stress)
- Who shouldn’t take Ashwagandha / Rhodiola?
- Alternative stress support options for people who shouldn’t take Ashwagandha / Rhodiola
- And so much more...
|Shop Ashwagandha →||Shop Rhodiola →|
If you have a health goal you'd like support with, please consult a health professional, Choose Well with HealthPost is not intended to be health advice, and the views expressed on this podcast are our own.