Nothing quite says cooler days and longer nights like a nourishing miso ramen broth, rich in flavour and replete with seasonal produce.
This delicious broth is packed full of umami flavour and nutrition. I've introduced a bunch of extra vitamins and minerals thanks to the SuperFeast Reishi Mushroom Powder to support immunity, adaptability, and hormone health.
Instead of using traditional wheat noodles, I've opted for Pacific Harvest Sea Spaghetti Branches. They're a fantastic noodle alternative made from 100% organic seaweed, offering an excellent source of iodine.
The best part? It will only take you 15 minutes to cook, so perfect for those with less time on their hands but when you still want a nourishing meal.
- 2 cups water
- 2 teaspoons Nutra Organics Vegetable Broth
- ½ tablespoon Urban Hippie Miso Paste
- ¼ teaspoon SuperFeast Reishi
- ½ packet Pacific Harvest Sea Spaghetti Branches
- 1 cup bok choy, chopped
- 1 cup oyster mushrooms, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Drizzle of sesame oil
- 1 egg, semi-soft boiled
- Sprinkle of Pacific Harvest Chilli Seaweed & Sesame Seasoning
- Chilli, thinly sliced (optional)
- Spring onion, thinly sliced
- Place the sea spaghetti in a bowl of tepid water and set it aside.
- Place the egg into a pot of boiling water for 7 minutes. Run under cold water and set aside.
- Meanwhile to make your broth bring 2 cups of water to a gentle simmer, add in ramen broth, miso paste and reishi powder, let simmer for 5 minutes until miso has dissolved. Turn down the heat to low. Drain sea spaghetti and add to broth.
- Heat a frying pan with a drizzle of sesame oil. Add in garlic, chopped oyster mushrooms, and bok choy. Stir-fry until mushrooms are slightly coloured and bok choy begins to wilt.
- Add mushroom mix to the bottom of a bowl and pour over your broth and spaghetti.
- Chop your egg in half, coat in sesame seasoning, and garnish with chilli and spring onions.
Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 10 minutes | Total time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1
Amount per serving:
- Total Fat: 6g
- Total Carbohydrates: 12g
- Net Carbohydrates: 8g
- Protein: 13g
- Dietary fibre: 4g
*Nutritional information is based on approximate calculations by My Fitness Pal.