Ready to get your glow on? Whether it’s favourites for your self-care ritual or you're looking out for your skin’s health, we're sharing bestsellers - backed by Naturopaths, to nourish your healthy complexion – so you can craft a natural beauty regime that’ll leave you feeling good – and looking good, every day.
For your healthy inside-out glow: 6 bestsellers with your skin in mind
From good gut health to lush locks, strong nails and a radiant complexion, this must-have elixir is a beauty favourite – and for good reason. Using ingredients like Butterfly Pea, Camu Camu and Collagen, it’s a delicious option in any drink of choice.
- Tasty elixir for healthy hair, skin & nails
- Infused with berries, zinc & vitamin C
- 7.5 grams of collagen per serve
Healthy tip: Add 1 tbsp of this powdered formula to water or your morning smoothie as part of your daily skincare ritual.
After a beauty basic that ticks the boxes when it comes to your skin, and our planet too? This climate-friendly companion offsets 1kg of carbon per packaging during its production phase, so you can feel good about your skin, and make more mindful choices while you’re at it. Suitable for vegetarians, this formula combines HAPLEX® Plus and hyaluronic acid to hydrate skin and support a youthful glow.
- Hyaluronic acid moisturises skin from within
- Zinc & vitamin C for healthy collagen production
- Plant antioxidants researched for radiant skin
Healthy tip: This feel-good formula pairs well with your daily dose of collagen – the antioxidants help protect collagen from free radicals.
Did you know? Flaxseed is a superstar when it comes to nourished skin health. Thanks to the omega fatty acids from flaxseed, these capsules work to support a soft and supple complexion – great for those with thirsty skin.
- Wholefood support for hydrated & clear skin
- High quality source of omega 3 & 6 for healthy skin cells
- Healthy skin barrier support for moisture retention
Healthy tip: Love supporting local? These easy-to-take capsules are made right here in Aotearoa and contain over 60% omega content – so you know it’s a superb option for the environment, and your skincare ritual.
This vegan-friendly formula contains mineral Zinc – essential for supporting many areas of our wellness. Here to support plenty of health goals – in particular, a clear complexion, these on-the-go drops make an easy addition to your day – not to mention, they’re easy on your wallet too.
- Zinc supports youthful aging and blemish prone skin
- Great for skin healing and skin’s natural immune response to bacteria
- Firm and plump complexion? Zinc is a co-factor for collagen building and repair
Healthy tip: Suitable for the whole family (little ones aged 1 and up), this feel-good favourite deserves a spot on your supplement shelf.
Grown and harvested in the tropical climate of Hawaii, Solgar’s Astaxanthin is a unique algae appreciated for its skin-supporting benefits. From helping your skin cells retain moisture and elasticity to reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, it’s a no-brainer for any beauty buff looking for a youthful glow.
- Excellent fat-soluble antioxidant – studies show it’s specific for skin health
- Shown to protect skin from the impact of UV sunlight – a main driver for aging
- Also provides essential fatty acids for skin barrier and moisture
Did you know? Astaxanthin is 550x stronger than vitamin E, and 6000 times more potent than vitamin C – making it a worthwhile ingredient on your wellness wishlist.
All about functional ‘shrooms or tasty tonics? Skin-loving superstar Tremella has your healthy glow sorted. This hydrating powder is rich in antioxidants, and it helps support digestive comfort too.
From being sprinkled over meals, added to broths or mixed into your daily cuppa - it’s a delicious option, while being equally nourishing for your complexion.
- Full of hyaluronic acid for hydrated, smooth skin
- Skin-loving antioxidants to protect from oxidation, the process that leads to aging
- Dual action from hyaluronic acid and antioxidants – offers double skin support
Healthy tip: Drinking enough water keeps your skin cells plump and luscious looking, for soft aging. It also supports healthy skin detoxification, for a clear complexion. Aim for about 8 glasses daily.
Featuring stand-out ingredients like collagen, flaxseed, astaxanthin and barley grass, there’s plenty of options to turn to when it comes to your skin’s health. Whether you’re all about on-the-go liquid drops, nutritious powders or easy-to-take capsules, back your beauty goals with bestsellers checked by Naturopaths, and that have your skin – and our planet, covered.