Natural beauty enthusiast? Us too, and we like to keep things simple. So we asked you – our community – what your ultimate natural beauty hacks are, and you delivered. Here’s our top 20 DIY natural beauty hacks – to save you more, and keep you glowing all day.
- Coconut oil: as a cleanser, DIY hair mask and for nourishing nail cuticles.
- Depuff mist spray: add frozen cucumber and lemon water to a mist spray bottle (we recommend keeping it in your fridge and using within one week).
- Soothing face mask: 1/2 cup oats, 1/4 teaspoons turmeric, 2 tablespoons coconut oil & 1/2 cup water.
- DIY body scrub: fresh coffee grounds, sugar and little coconut oil.
- Healthy mouth rise and teeth whitening: Swish 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and 1 teaspoon of xylitol.
- Inner glow: take inner beauty supplements like collagen and fish oil for a healthy boost.
- Stay hydrated: Drink lots of water throughout the day and add a mineral boost.
- Soothing oat bath: Rolled oats in bath water for soothing/exfoliating skin - gentle option for kids too.
- Regenerate your scalp and skin with an argan oil mask.
- For your youthful glow: Natural SPF every day before makeup.
- Smooth complexion: Avocado face mask - 1/2 avocado, bit of manuka honey & natural yoghurt.
- Facial steamer to decongest. Add a couple drops of mint essential oils to support clear sinuses.
- Nourishing lip balm: Cocoa butter, shea butter & beeswax.
- Pamper session: Bubble bath with epsom salts & essential oils of choice.
- For soft, smooth hands: 1 tablespoon of sugar and a dash of olive oil. Rub as though you're 'washing' your hands and rinse off after 1-2 minutes.
- Homemade deodorant: Mix arrowroot powder, baking soda, coconut oil, lavender oil and grapeseed oil into a paste. Apply a pea-sized portion to your fingertips to use as a natural deodorant.
- DIY lip scrub: 1 tsp coconut oil, 2 tsp sugar, dash of vanilla extract, jojoba/almond oil (optional).
- Body scrub: Rub coffee grinds or baking soda onto your skin before having a shower then wash off for smooth, nourished skin.
- Hair rinse: after washing rinse a little apple cider vinegar through your hair for natural glow & shine.
- Soothe puffy eyes: apply cooled down tea bags to soothe puffy eyes and support the appearance of dark under eyes.