Tahini is a versatile, nutritious ingredient that complements itself well across a range of dishes. Made from ground sesame seeds and packed full of calcium, it’s commonly used as a delicious spread, dip or dressing.
After easy, simple ways to incorporate this feel-good ingredient in your everyday? Here’s three ways to get started:
1) Baked or raw treats:
It’s sweet treats galore when tahini makes an appearance. Whether it’s cookies, brownies, slices, cakes... You name it, tahini is a great addition. Not only does tahini provide a generous dose of healthy fats, but it adds a richness to any treat you’re serving up too.
2) Spruce up salad dressings:
Creamy, droolworthy salads that leave you wanting more? Whether it’s mixed into homemade dressing or enjoyed on its own, tahini adds a tasty twist to your favourite healthy meals.
3) Antioxidant-rich smoothies:
All about smoothies? For a healthy buzz, add a spoonful of tahini to your favourite recipe. We love adding it to ingredients like banana, cocoa powder, medjool dates and cinnamon – yum!
Ready to feel inspired? Give these easy recipes a go:
- Lemon tahini cookies
- Tahini ginger crunch
- Baby greens with blueberries, orange & tahini mustard dressing
- Slow roasted tahini pumpkin
- Crudités with miso and black tahini dips (don’t let the colour keep you away, this tasty snack’ll have you going back for seconds!)
- Lemon, ginger protein slice
- Simple spring salad dressings
- Keto black sesame cookies
Whether you’re after a tasty savoury dip, nutritious spread or simply want to switch up your recipes with something new, this nourishing superstar is sure to become a fast favourite.
|Shop Chantal Organics Tahini →||Shop Nut & Seed Butters →|